Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I need it NOW
I have suffered my share of WD but guilting others isn't cool. We're lucky this resource even exists and 50 posts is doable in a relatively short amount of time. I have suggestions as I've suffered several WDs. It is horrendous hot baths, vitamins, fluids. Loperimide for opiate/opioid. Best wishes to you all!
I feel so bad for people dealing with WD. I can't imagine how awful that must be. I've found this board to help cure my insomnia. Being without sleep aides is rough, but no where near what others with WD are suffering with.
(09-23-2016, 03:17 AM)countfiet Wrote: Well if you become addicted to sleep aids (z-class meds for example) the w/d can be brutal and is often worse than strong benzo w/d. This only really becomes a problem if you're taking it throughout the day though hah.

I had no idea!  Would make for a really interesting day at work... Tongue
It's been said many times n the forum - plan ahead, plan ahead, plan ahead. I know it doesn't help in the sort run, but you will all get your 50 sooner than you think, and then you can zero in on what you need. We all went through it.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
I have sumpathy for those waiting next order by their po box. So meany times in the past my parcels were lost , seized, went to wrong hands, was suger pills and etc..etc.. and of course I have been scammed as all serious players in international pharmacy shopping. That is how I learn from the hard way to plan and plan again all of the time. I am not afraid that my order wont maje it here. I know it will happen some times . I am most afraid lack of $ for my orders and I know I share this with members who must find cash to relieve their pain and anxiety . I hope everyone can have what he dersire here but there are some times that luck turns its back and then you just have to be strong as I do now.
Money issues can definitely be an issue for a lot of members in this forum. I'm currently waiting on an order and is taking over a week to ship. But we gotta try to be proactive and plan for the possibility it could take a long time. But be patient with your vendor. Do not push to hard. I think in the end you will regret it. But best of luck to people out there. I honestly hope we all find and get what we need.
sorry nick. i spent many a month being loyal to a vendor. and, of course due to monetary issues that plague those of us on disability.

Hang in there. Good luck. you will receive i pray.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel