Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What are Blisters Worth?
Awesome. I do remember you as having much wisdom. We all would appreciate your sharing of same.

Welcome to the family Tekno.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I total agree with shortsqueeze. I always thought the blister pack would be the real thing vs fakes that are loose. Boy I learn something new everyday from folks in this forum.
(11-03-2016, 03:08 AM)jwiedenfeld Wrote: Piling on comments by Raven and Ice.

Pill stamping machines that Then extrude into a blister and apply a foil seal are available for purchase so that offers no comfort.  Fill the hopper, load the blanks and turn the handle.

Blister or not I like to use a chemical test kit.  

This will tell you if the primary component you are looking for is present by the color the reaction produces..  Not perfect as it doesn't tell you what else might be in there but certainly a step ahead in verifying that core component.  Blister or not.

But, but the pills in blisters are so much more comforting! Way to ruin my delusion Tongue
What kind of test kit do you use? I always figured i would take one and do an at home drug test and see if it shows up on a 10-panel. Of course it wouldnt tell me what, for example benzo but that it was a benzo  Confused
For what it's worth, the one and only time I received fakes they were not in blister packs. That order was weird in other ways as well. I received two orders apparently from two different vendors responding to the one order I placed. Then I received an email asking me if my order was okay. I told them I thought they were fakes and they sent another order that was good. Can't remember who I ordered from. It was a while ago, and long before I found this place.