Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture on the $20 bill
Im not against a change, I really couldn't care less who is on it but aren't there probably better choices?
For all the taxes I pay, I'm surprised my picture isn't on the twently...
Christine Jorgensen

Pioneer
Man
Woman

All satisfied  (not making fun, LBGT supporter)

Spanky
very sad.
Oh no... I wish they would just leave it the way it is. Nothing against anybody. What's wrong with Andrew Jackson? He was our president.
(04-29-2016, 11:15 PM)AJ1963 Wrote: Oh no...  I wish they would just leave it the way it is.  Nothing against anybody. What's wrong with Andrew Jackson?  He was our president.

Hi AJ,

I agree.  These are politician games and always have been.  It's not something we have a say in.  In theory, the faces on bills have been chosen to celebrate those leaders who represent the best of American values.  If that is the case, then I can see the argument that some female or person of color should be included.  Whomever is on them, my problem is the same as most, I don't seem to have enough of them. 

best, Spank
I was an early feminist. But, I have absolutely no interest in such a trivial pursuit.

Maybe, just give women equal pay for the equal work. That is a biggy.

But, none of us care whom is on the money in this economy.

This woman does not have any, either.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-29-2016, 11:15 PM)AJ1963 Wrote: Oh no...  I wish they would just leave it the way it is.  Nothing against anybody. What's wrong with Andrew Jackson?  He was our president.

Exactly!
Spanky...pull your boot straps up and wipe away the tears. People, don't post your thoughts/feelings/opinions and then send garbage PM's to members because you don't like their point of

view. If you can dish it then be grown up enough to take it!!!!
(04-30-2016, 03:21 PM)teddy1998 Wrote: Spanky...pull your boot straps up and wipe away the tears.  People, don't post your thoughts/feelings/opinions and then send garbage PM's to members because you don't like their point of

view.  If you can dish it then be grown up enough to take it!!!!

I never quite got your point of view?  If you're going too respond to post with a backhanded epithet, then grow a big enough pair to articulate a position.  My post was not directed to you, or your 'position".  if you're going to comment then expect a response.   So again, excepting your sanctimonious "so sad", what was your thought?

No garbage in the PM.  Your response was to call me a "paranoid"  and I called you a "bigot"  The PM was to avoid embarrassing you by asking you to respond further on your "so sad" response to my post, , but not on the forum.  Sounds pretty even to me, ha. 

I'll be glad to present my position in support of LGBT, if you can find the words to support your "sad" commentary.  But, I think that won't happen.  
Don't expect to throw out bigoted iresponses and not get an answer..  

Spanky