Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benzodeals56
I guess he doesn't want to send me a sample even though Charon told him I'm good people . He just said "talk to Charon or place an order" lol I mean I'm down to support any legit vendor but a page or two back Charon even said I'd be a good candidate to try these samples she knows I've been on these boards since they started I just had to create a new account. No hard feelings though I know this person. Just lost a close family member and I already expressed my condolences. I hope everything works out for your new business benzo. I truly do my friend.
Perhaps he just misunderstood something Kon1er. I saw where Charon said you were legit. sending out 50 samples maybe he sent you one and did not even realize it.
Nah cuz I wasnt trying to assume he would so i never sent my addy i just PM'd him askng if he could snce Charon vouched and said was a good operson to send to and he just told me to place an order lol, no sweat though hope you all get some samples and this guy gets his outft off the ground and does great, m not a hater and I wish everyone the most success they can have. I reaklly meanthat too, he seems lke a nice guy, maybe when the revews on the samples roll nand things are on the up n up and he proves to be legt ill place an order.

did PM him my aDDY though a little bit ago incase he changes his mind. I understand 50 samples is a lot of dfferent packs to send thats why i sauid no sweat, at least he is taking care of some of our members and that by itself makes me happy for hm and all the people that get to try his meds.
Ok people... Let's start off a bit slower and with a bit less venom...

BenzoD... I am sorry for your loss, me and my G-Dad were really close, so I can really feel your pain...

Look... Somethingz that any other time wouldn't matter, right now with all the "extra", are really causing a bad taste in others mouths....

Having said that, BenzoDeals, I would appreciate it if you would hold back with the explicitives a tad better... Very "un-becoming" behaviour for any member, especially a vendor,..

So let's start this out again.... And this time, let's try to handle business with out the vulgarity ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I am interested in getting in contact with you considering you have Galenika products and those are some of my favorites. I sent you an email and look forward to hearing from you.
I'm sorry to hear about your gran. That's terrible.
Peace to you from many directions much sorrow for your loss
Thank you Ice. Well put. I hope Benzo becomes a great vendor for everyone to use I just think that language was a little unprofessional for A person trying to become a NEW, TRUSTWORTHY, POLITE VENDOR. Great adviceasalwaysIce.
Don't let it bother you Kon1erPMSQUAD - Vendors are bulletproof while they have your money in their pocket and you've received no product yet - "Eat a sack of d****" and "Grow a pair of balls" are two recent responses I've received to questions about pending orders, just let it slide, hope your order arrives, and when (if) it does, find another vendor.

Laugh it off, my man - That may be easier advice for me to give than for others to take, but in all my long years, the only things that have ever truly hurt me are bullets, women, power running backs, 300+ pound offensive linemen, hard financial times, IRS auditors, and whiskey (did I already mention women?) - Words aren't about anything.

Have a great night.
Oh nah B2G I dont haVE ANY money tied up with this vendor thankfully. I'm glad I dont either judging by the response I get when just asking for a sample to prove he does good business. I do wish this guy the best though, and anyone who has made a purchase I hope they get what is owed to them. Thanks for such a great response though B2G, You are a truly AWESOME mod and I'm glad to have you helping run this board.