Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pharmaonline.tv
This website gets a name check on another thread but the thread is one that nobody is reading any more, hence starting a thread for it here. The site promises medication with no prescription needed and has quite a varied stock, including some painkillers (including Tramadol and Codeisans),anti-depressants, sleeping pills (although these are, I think, mostly anti-histamines) and stopping smoking, among other categories. They mail worldwide.
I tried them recently and found they were expensive but my order was handled properly and came within a reasonable amount of time. There is a snag, the site is in German and I don't speak very much; however if you are using Google Chrome, you can get a translation for each page which is fine. Using gmail, you also have the option to translate their communication emails, which are also in German. So it's a snag but one you can get over if you see anything you want to try. I used to use them a couple of years ago and never had any problem with them; the new, recent order was smooth.
I looked at the web site and shipping seems very high. In fact more then the product I wanted to buy.