Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
not sure why anyone would buy this stuff. So expensive for what you actually get in there....even more so when you are talking domestic brands like Hi-tech
So I recently came across ttm and was wondering if any one has had their prometh/codeine syrup lately? It's got a home-made printed label on it, but some of the reviews I saw on reddit said it was fire. I was about to place an order but was seeing if anyone else had any experience recently.
(04-06-2016, 02:20 AM)mercedes129 Wrote: I'd love to know this too. TTM and PPE are not coming through right now.

PPE is deffinitely coming through for me.  I may not be looking for the same thing you are.

(06-22-2016, 06:18 AM)BKRowm Wrote: So I recently came across ttm and was wondering if any one has had their prometh/codeine syrup lately?    It's got a home-made printed label on it, but some of the reviews I saw on reddit said it was fire.    I was about to place an order but was seeing if anyone else had any experience recently.

Depending on your country you can buy codeine based cough syrup OTC.  But you have to ask the pharmasist.
I know Macro M. have promethazine syrup (Phenergan). I don't think the codeine is an ingredient. However, you can add that yourself. They have codeine as well. It's an idea
Thumbs Up 
(08-29-2016, 08:16 PM)Moscatodiva Wrote: I know Macro M. have promethazine syrup (Phenergan). I don't think the codeine is an ingredient. However, you can add that yourself. They have codeine as well. It's an idea

I believe that this is correct, someone verified the avail  Big Grin
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Making codeine syrup yourself with phenergan and codeine tablets is the way to go. Much more cost efficient, can properly dose the codeine versus promethazine, and no icky anti-histamines that will make you sick if you have to dose higher.
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

I do believe assetchemist carries that.

(10-01-2016, 02:53 PM)EL085 Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

I do believe assetchemist carries that.

I have ordered from them. Takes about 9 days to receive order if shipping to US
(09-02-2016, 09:03 PM)rockyguy Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 08:16 PM)Moscatodiva Wrote: I know Macro M. have promethazine syrup (Phenergan). I don't think the codeine is an ingredient. However, you can add that yourself. They have codeine as well. It's an idea

I believe that this is correct, someone verified the avail  Big Grin
You're funny rockyguy. However.....

Alright, Alright, Alright
I already had my days of driving a Lincoln. I treated myself to a Cadillac Escalade, but I would definitely ride in Matthew's Lincoln!   Alright, Alright, Alright!!
For those who want the effect the can try prometazine pills with cod syrup. One can control in precice the dose of Prometh trying to mix both in a comnination in liquid forms can be a trouble sometimes.
Am I the only one who just gets knocked out with prometh? just a sliver of a 25mg tablet and I sleep til 10am the next day...I can't IMAGINE exceeding a single dose.
- Rust never sleeps