Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.
(03-31-2016, 03:59 AM)skipper1 Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

Well the one place i know of doesn't currently have order's getting out due to god know's what, at the post office in country....ttm........Sorry Nino i know that wasn't the answer you were looking for..Maybe someone else know's of a different place....

Thanks anyway man if you find anything let me know. would be much appreciated!

(04-01-2016, 08:30 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: TTm2U. They are backlogged with orders though from late Feb., but you could still give it a shot. It will probably take several weeks to a month to reach you.

okay i might try? so that is it TTm2U.com ??

(04-06-2016, 01:16 PM)CrystallineCrusader Wrote: Don't quote me, but I was under the assumption that syrups were compounded by pharmacies, versus at the manufacturer.

Also, I wouldn't be cutting off any limbs in order to source Codeine syrup, it's really nothing but hype started by rappers..

would defnitely ne intersted in tissionex or hydro syrup as well whats your email?
This is something I've been struggling to find (tussionex)
Ahh, didn't mean to tease you guys, I was offering my opinions and info on it, sadly I've got no sources.
Last I heard the purple stuff is no longer made as a syrup was being abused blatantly and the supply chain was loose somewhere as it was too readily available on the street. The drug makers were told by the FDA to go back to the table. This report was about a year ago.
The heat from all the abuse and rap videos, etc. Put pressure on them to pull the purple syrup and maybe make a time release capsule or something.

Last I heard, the street value was insanely high for the remaining supply. So,if you are offered any be wary of it's freshness and purity. Compounded options may be an option. But, again be Leary as compounding is hardly regulated in the US and if you have seen some of the news reports on DIY pill mills in other countries, it's grosser than you would imagine.

Too bad as this was a fantastic cough syrup. Blame the rap videos and the loose supply chains that made it into a street drug. Oh, and the FDA too for pulling it or strongly advising it to be pulled.
(04-08-2016, 12:22 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: What a shame.  I never needed to use it but know those who did.  It was a great cough syrup.

Most helpful post LilR.

Wait LilR, you think folks could still get it from a compounding pharmacy?  I use one of those for some of my neck pain cremes.

I'm sure you can get it compounded if you already know of a good compounding pharmacy. The ingredients in that syrup aren't that rare. There are several IOPs that sell the ingredients separately. You would just need to find the ratios on dosing. I'm sure on the wide world interwebs there is lots of info about ratios for those who have the separate meds.
I have looked high and low for some LEGIT pro/co syrup from an IOP but have yet to find some real deal PROMethazine W/Codiene syrup from the best mfg's like HI-Tech, MGP, Wockhardt etc. Its a damn shame all the rappers ruined everything and made Actavis take their syrup off the market. If you are looking for some LEGIT real deal PRO/CO the best advice I have is getting a tor browser and shopping on the deepweb. You can find it on the silk road type sites here and there but it's going to cost you a pretty penny, and you cannot always trust the vendors on those sites like you can SOME OF THESE iop'S THAT have been around for years. And btw the syrup that TTM is a codeiene syrup but it's not even close to what the OP is looking for as far as taste, ingredients and strength. I dont think you can sip the stuff TTM has like you can wth these US mfg's of proco syrup due to some of the ingredients being potentially harmful if taken in large doses. It's sad to say but the syrup market will never be the same. You have people out here on the streets charging outrageous prices or selling syrup made with KARO corn syrup and food coloring and doctors are hip to people abusing the stuff so they dont prescribe it nearly as much as they used to. I remember when you used to be able to get PINTS of drank prescribed NO PROBLEM, or you could find a friend or friend of a friend selling off 8oz bottles and pint bottles for a fraction of the price they are charging these days. I hate every single dumbass rapper that blew up the drank culture and ruined it for everyone who enjoyed sipping some syrup from time to time. Plus a lot of these rappers and a lot of normal citizens are becoming straight JUNKES due to their abuse of the lean, and going str8 to heroin because the syrup is just way too much money or too hard to obtain. I wish everyone looking for some REAL DRANK the best o0f luck, just be careful what you buy and who you buy it from cuz some of the stuff nowadays being sold as LEAN is not even real syrup, it's str8 bathtub brew syrup someone whipped up in their kitchen to make a quick buck off unsuspecting or uninformed customers.
ppe2u.com snookie. its one of our main IOPs we have listed.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

sad to say but it appears darknet markets are the best choice for most things these days.. for me its more reliable and often local to my corner of the world
TTM2U used to carry a decent product but appear to be on hiats!