Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

I do believe assetchemist carries that.

(10-01-2016, 02:53 PM)EL085 Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

I do believe assetchemist carries that.

I have ordered from them. Takes about 9 days to receive order if shipping to US
(09-02-2016, 09:03 PM)rockyguy Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 08:16 PM)Moscatodiva Wrote: I know Macro M. have promethazine syrup (Phenergan). I don't think the codeine is an ingredient. However, you can add that yourself. They have codeine as well. It's an idea

I believe that this is correct, someone verified the avail  Big Grin
You're funny rockyguy. However.....

Alright, Alright, Alright
I already had my days of driving a Lincoln. I treated myself to a Cadillac Escalade, but I would definitely ride in Matthew's Lincoln!   Alright, Alright, Alright!!
For those who want the effect the can try prometazine pills with cod syrup. One can control in precice the dose of Prometh trying to mix both in a comnination in liquid forms can be a trouble sometimes.
Am I the only one who just gets knocked out with prometh? just a sliver of a 25mg tablet and I sleep til 10am the next day...I can't IMAGINE exceeding a single dose.
- Rust never sleeps
Promethazine does the same to me. One dose and ill be so tired i cant function. My Vistoril used to do the same thing to me, but now i cant even feel it...
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
Ttm has it last I looked
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
ttm had a syrup worth giving a shot though ..
ttm can be on or off with quality sometimes
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
I was pleased with what I purchased through TTM. For the price it is worth a gamble , Good luck
Ttm does carry it and I have not ordered it, codeine is a bit weak for me but it is in a designer type drug category right now, everyone wants it. I would take a shot with them, only ones I've ever seen with it.