Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
I have looked high and low for some LEGIT pro/co syrup from an IOP but have yet to find some real deal PROMethazine W/Codiene syrup from the best mfg's like HI-Tech, MGP, Wockhardt etc. Its a damn shame all the rappers ruined everything and made Actavis take their syrup off the market. If you are looking for some LEGIT real deal PRO/CO the best advice I have is getting a tor browser and shopping on the deepweb. You can find it on the silk road type sites here and there but it's going to cost you a pretty penny, and you cannot always trust the vendors on those sites like you can SOME OF THESE iop'S THAT have been around for years. And btw the syrup that TTM is a codeiene syrup but it's not even close to what the OP is looking for as far as taste, ingredients and strength. I dont think you can sip the stuff TTM has like you can wth these US mfg's of proco syrup due to some of the ingredients being potentially harmful if taken in large doses. It's sad to say but the syrup market will never be the same. You have people out here on the streets charging outrageous prices or selling syrup made with KARO corn syrup and food coloring and doctors are hip to people abusing the stuff so they dont prescribe it nearly as much as they used to. I remember when you used to be able to get PINTS of drank prescribed NO PROBLEM, or you could find a friend or friend of a friend selling off 8oz bottles and pint bottles for a fraction of the price they are charging these days. I hate every single dumbass rapper that blew up the drank culture and ruined it for everyone who enjoyed sipping some syrup from time to time. Plus a lot of these rappers and a lot of normal citizens are becoming straight JUNKES due to their abuse of the lean, and going str8 to heroin because the syrup is just way too much money or too hard to obtain. I wish everyone looking for some REAL DRANK the best o0f luck, just be careful what you buy and who you buy it from cuz some of the stuff nowadays being sold as LEAN is not even real syrup, it's str8 bathtub brew syrup someone whipped up in their kitchen to make a quick buck off unsuspecting or uninformed customers.
ppe2u.com snookie. its one of our main IOPs we have listed.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
sad to say but it appears darknet markets are the best choice for most things these days.. for me its more reliable and often local to my corner of the world
TTM2U used to carry a decent product but appear to be on hiats!
not sure why anyone would buy this stuff. So expensive for what you actually get in there....even more so when you are talking domestic brands like Hi-tech
So I recently came across ttm and was wondering if any one has had their prometh/codeine syrup lately? It's got a home-made printed label on it, but some of the reviews I saw on reddit said it was fire. I was about to place an order but was seeing if anyone else had any experience recently.
(04-06-2016, 02:20 AM)mercedes129 Wrote: I'd love to know this too. TTM and PPE are not coming through right now.

PPE is deffinitely coming through for me.  I may not be looking for the same thing you are.

(06-22-2016, 06:18 AM)BKRowm Wrote: So I recently came across ttm and was wondering if any one has had their prometh/codeine syrup lately?    It's got a home-made printed label on it, but some of the reviews I saw on reddit said it was fire.    I was about to place an order but was seeing if anyone else had any experience recently.

Depending on your country you can buy codeine based cough syrup OTC.  But you have to ask the pharmasist.
I know Macro M. have promethazine syrup (Phenergan). I don't think the codeine is an ingredient. However, you can add that yourself. They have codeine as well. It's an idea
Thumbs Up 
(08-29-2016, 08:16 PM)Moscatodiva Wrote: I know Macro M. have promethazine syrup (Phenergan). I don't think the codeine is an ingredient. However, you can add that yourself. They have codeine as well. It's an idea

I believe that this is correct, someone verified the avail  Big Grin
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Making codeine syrup yourself with phenergan and codeine tablets is the way to go. Much more cost efficient, can properly dose the codeine versus promethazine, and no icky anti-histamines that will make you sick if you have to dose higher.