Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

Well the one place i know of doesn't currently have order's getting out due to god know's what, at the post office in country....ttm........Sorry Nino i know that wasn't the answer you were looking for..Maybe someone else know's of a different place....
TTm2U. They are backlogged with orders though from late Feb., but you could still give it a shot. It will probably take several weeks to a month to reach you.
(03-31-2016, 03:59 AM)skipper1 Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 05:10 PM)nino.escobar Wrote: Good day to all, i was wondering if anyone knows of a good IOP to get codeine/prometh syrup from?
Thank you guys!
-Nino.

Well the one place i know of doesn't currently have order's getting out due to god know's what, at the post office in country....ttm........Sorry Nino i know that wasn't the answer you were looking for..Maybe someone else know's of a different place....

Thanks anyway man if you find anything let me know. would be much appreciated!

(04-01-2016, 08:30 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: TTm2U. They are backlogged with orders though from late Feb., but you could still give it a shot. It will probably take several weeks to a month to reach you.

okay i might try? so that is it TTm2U.com ??

(04-06-2016, 01:16 PM)CrystallineCrusader Wrote: Don't quote me, but I was under the assumption that syrups were compounded by pharmacies, versus at the manufacturer.

Also, I wouldn't be cutting off any limbs in order to source Codeine syrup, it's really nothing but hype started by rappers..

would defnitely ne intersted in tissionex or hydro syrup as well whats your email?
This is something I've been struggling to find (tussionex)
Ahh, didn't mean to tease you guys, I was offering my opinions and info on it, sadly I've got no sources.
Last I heard the purple stuff is no longer made as a syrup was being abused blatantly and the supply chain was loose somewhere as it was too readily available on the street. The drug makers were told by the FDA to go back to the table. This report was about a year ago.
The heat from all the abuse and rap videos, etc. Put pressure on them to pull the purple syrup and maybe make a time release capsule or something.

Last I heard, the street value was insanely high for the remaining supply. So,if you are offered any be wary of it's freshness and purity. Compounded options may be an option. But, again be Leary as compounding is hardly regulated in the US and if you have seen some of the news reports on DIY pill mills in other countries, it's grosser than you would imagine.

Too bad as this was a fantastic cough syrup. Blame the rap videos and the loose supply chains that made it into a street drug. Oh, and the FDA too for pulling it or strongly advising it to be pulled.
What a shame. I never needed to use it but know those who did. It was a great cough syrup.

Most helpful post LilR.

Wait LilR, you think folks could still get it from a compounding pharmacy? I use one of those for some of my neck pain cremes.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
(04-08-2016, 12:22 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: What a shame.  I never needed to use it but know those who did.  It was a great cough syrup.

Most helpful post LilR.

Wait LilR, you think folks could still get it from a compounding pharmacy?  I use one of those for some of my neck pain cremes.

I'm sure you can get it compounded if you already know of a good compounding pharmacy. The ingredients in that syrup aren't that rare. There are several IOPs that sell the ingredients separately. You would just need to find the ratios on dosing. I'm sure on the wide world interwebs there is lots of info about ratios for those who have the separate meds.
Interesting. Thanks LilR.

Good to know for those that might be in need of the cough syrup.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty