Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
Pardon me if someone asked or suggested this recently..

Does anyone suspect new ownership of tramalshop with the whole website revamp..?  The site seems like it got a complete makeover and some top magazines were removed or changed...  Just makes me wonder.. 

I guess if they execute with quality it doesn't matter, but wondering what the community here thinks. 

Cheers
I just put in an order for some mags that I always get from them...

I received 4 - 5 emails (back and forth) in a very timely manner ( seeing how that
it's Sunday in my neck of the woods) all seemed on the up and up ...

Of coarse, I'll update things as they progress ...

Ice
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
BEST I've ever seen ~  Shy  Love them.
(11-18-2019, 05:15 AM)FootballKing Wrote: Pardon me if someone asked or suggested this recently..

Does anyone suspect new ownership of tramalshop with the whole website revamp..?  The site seems like it got a complete makeover and some top magazines were removed or changed...  Just makes me wonder.. 

I guess if they execute with quality it doesn't matter, but wondering what the community here thinks. 

Cheers

Just completed an order from cart to payment in record time (under an hour). I chose the new delivery option. It was cheap and even if it doesn't speed things up, I look at it as a gratuity for good service in the past. So far I have no reason to suspect different ownership but will update here if anything changes.
Very unhappy to have to report a problem with their new website/ordering system.

This pertains to those who have more than one address stored in their account (I've moved to a different state since my first order over 2 years ago).

After going through the ordering process and choosing my current address as "ship to" and checking box "billing address same as shipping address" as usual, my shipping confirmation email instead showed my old address (street and city) transposed with my current state and zip code. So this package is certainly a goner, and will be completely undeliverable as near as I can tell.

I not quite so senile that I don't know what state I'm in! And I am 100% sure that I never entered ANY new address during this order, much less this one. It was all checking boxes and using what was stored under my account. Even if it had been shipped to my correct old address, I would have at least some way to retrieve it, but not this way.

I alerted them within 15 hours and received a not-too-pleasant response: "This is the address you entered" and nothing else. No acknowledgment there is even a problem. 

Now I'm willing to believe that this was possibly an automated response, so I will wait for a second reply, and report here. Hopefully they will make it right. But I thought it important to warn potential customers to remove any old addresses from their account before placing a new order. There is definitely some kind of glitch in their new website. And it would be a good idea take screen grabs of the entire process.

But let's have a true reality check: We're dealing with people we don't know and can't talk to. Getting reading materials of unknown provenance with which our entire well-being hinges on. Talk about living on a wing and prayer. What a life.
Placed an order, seems to be on its way, very quick and super happy with this service,
Will again provide more information once It comes in, but tracking number and everything was provided
almost right away. Very happy.
I've had dealings with this group ever since before it changed names...

I also just moved, new address... New county ... New State.... 1200 miles from my last addy

I had absolutely NO problems with my last order ( since I've been here) and apparently none wiyh my present mag subscription....

I cannot speak on how you change addys/ or anything that you did or did not do...

I can only report that I had zero, zilch, nada problems with getting my
subscription sent to the new state of confusion that I currently reside....

All the best on getting that straightened out, I;m quite sure they always
helped me as they could/should

Ice

(Yesterday, 06:14 PM)dynalift Wrote: Very unhappy to have to report a problem with their new website/ordering system.

This pertains to those who have more than one address stored in their account (I've moved to a different state since my first order over 2 years ago).

After going through the ordering process and choosing my current address as "ship to" and checking box "billing address same as shipping address" as usual, my shipping confirmation email instead showed my old address (street and city) transposed with my current state and zip code. So this package is certainly a goner, and will be completely undeliverable as near as I can tell.

I not quite so senile that I don't know what state I'm in! And I am 100% sure that I never entered ANY new address during this order, much less this one. It was all checking boxes and using what was stored under my account. Even if it had been shipped to my correct old address, I would have at least some way to retrieve it, but not this way.

I alerted them within 15 hours and received a not-too-pleasant response: "This is the address you entered" and nothing else. No acknowledgment there is even a problem. 

Now I'm willing to believe that this was possibly an automated response, so I will wait for a second reply, and report here. Hopefully they will make it right. But I thought it important to warn potential customers to remove any old addresses from their account before placing a new order. There is definitely some kind of glitch in their new website. And it would be a good idea take screen grabs of the entire process.

But let's have a true reality check: We're dealing with people we don't know and can't talk to. Getting reading materials of unknown provenance with which our entire well-being hinges on. Talk about living on a wing and prayer. What a life.
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn
(Yesterday, 07:59 PM)IceWizard Wrote: I've had dealings with this group ever since before it changed names...

I also just moved, new address... New county ... New State.... 1200 miles from my last addy

I had absolutely NO problems with my last order ( since I've been here) and apparently none wiyh my present mag subscription....

I cannot speak on how you change addys/ or anything that you did or did not do...

Ice

Thanks Ice for the encouragement. I believe they will step up. Never had a problem myself either.

I moved a year ago so there was no 'new' address entered, just the same two I have used multiple times in the past. But they sent it with a mixed up state and zip code; it can be nothing other than a computer error on their end.
(Yesterday, 07:59 PM)I’m wondering if they have somebody filling in for the messages the person that normally responds is very nice ? IceWizard Wrote: I've had dealings with this group ever since before it changed names...

Ice

(Yesterday, 06:14 PM)dynalift Wrote: Very unhappy to have to report a problem with their new website/ordering system.