Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
I just signed up for a certain pay method today...I thought it would be more difficult than it was. Not really a big deal. I'm placing an order with these guys as soon as everything

clears. The consensus on a particular product gave me motivation to make things happen! I hope the delivery times will still be as good as the posts are stating!
This vendor seems very promising. It's been a challenge to get all caught up on ever thread that I have the ability to see. I like starting from the beginning, and reading every single post. That could just be my OCD though. Tongue
“Madness is something rare in individuals – but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Smile My first time using this vendor after being referred by a reliable friend. The quality is excellent, both in product and in customer service. Very good communication with real humans. I will do further business in the future, thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction!
So far, very happy with this vendor. For my most recent order, they were out of one of the things I wanted but they threw in some samples for free. And, it took only 11 days to get to me.
So far, very happy with this vendor. For my most recent order, they were out of one of the things I wanted but they threw in some samples for free.