Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
(01-09-2018, 12:37 AM)yellowdog Wrote: Has any Uk ers used this vendor?

Yes - all good.
Another order received today. 19 days this time. Longest I've waited with this vendor, but worth it. I'm guessing all the winter storms had their hands in travel time.
Hello,

Does the tracking work for anyone??? all I get is "on route" with no actual scans...
(01-16-2018, 05:26 PM)Skink Wrote: Hello,

Does the tracking work for anyone??? all I get is "on route" with no actual scans...

It always has for me.
(01-16-2018, 05:48 PM)Naomi Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 05:26 PM)Skink Wrote: Hello,

It always has for me.

Thanks for the info Naomi... and thanks Charon!!!
Info of that nature is for private messages only. further, vendor has not agreed to release of that info.

its been a helluva year and we are not letting any of you make it harder for actually ill people to maintain vendors.

so, firm believe in loose lips have sunk frigadelic ships and i am really weary of seeing how u new people disregard all rules and ask questions that will get the wrong attention.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(01-20-2018, 11:32 PM)Charon Wrote: Info of that nature is for private messages only. further, vendor has not agreed to release of that info.

its been a helluva year and we are not letting any of you make it harder for actually ill people to maintain vendors.

so, firm believe in loose lips have sunk frigadelic ships and i am really weary of seeing how u new people disregard all rules and ask questions that will get the wrong attention.

I thought I was vague enough in my question... I will be more cautious in the future and address these concerns with the vendor ...
actually i was not addressing you. the poster whom i was addressing had that post deleted. i can see it but u cannot.

don't worry so much. and, he did not get in trouble, he was just told to keep his type of question to a PM.

we don't put out exact details. but it was not you, skink. u were appropriately vague i agree.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
They're good. Service is friendly as well.
(01-08-2018, 06:39 PM)Skink Wrote: I put my hat into the ring and made a first order... a payment option was disabled so I sent a e-mail and a solution was forwarded in minutes!!! I used the solution and made a successful first buy and my new Birds of Northeast America magazine is on it's way...

Thanks to all who post in here and post realistically !!!

Ordered early 2nd week of Jan, Arrived 2 days ago to MW, Magazine producer that starts with H_ _ is fine,,, but steal th could use improvement...

(01-21-2018, 09:17 PM)Charon Wrote: actually i was not addressing you. the poster whom i was addressing had that post deleted. i can see it but u cannot.

don't worry so much. and, he did not get in trouble, he was just told to keep his type of question to a PM.

we don't put out exact details. but it was not you, skink. u were appropriately vague i agree.

Sorry,,, Paranoia Big Destroia!!!