Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
The TN showed up in two days...5-7...

It's the good ole U$P$ that doesn't update very well and when they do, who knows where it'll show up... I'm thinkin mine went to Fla from NH after leavin NY... Maybe after they visit Calif, they'll get here...

Jury's still out on the U$P$...

Ice

Say btw weatherman... Have you hit the "Welcome Thread"? Nope... One post here..hummm ..

At least be friendly and say hello...

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

My sample pack came today. After a lengthy wait in ISC, it was sent to a USPS facility in NY, they went to the facility at the airport for my state, then ended up at the post office in my ZIP. Needless to say, they arrived today, in very nice packaging; no stealth or hiding it, just looks like a normal international small packet.

I've tested one brand of what was sent, and it's the real deal. I've had this exact product in the past, and this is no differant from it. I will update on the other brands if need be,but I'm almost certain they're good as well.At least this IOP came through with the no obligation samples!!

Whether or not they're going to take your cash and run in the event of a purchase, is yet to be known.

So far, I'd give this IOP a 4 out of 5 star rating. Excellent communication, average shipping time (for an international order) and a generously filled order. I received one of every carisoprodol product they had listed, when I only requested a single stip of one product. This means I received a strip of 350mg and a strip of 500mg, despite it being the same manufacturer. In total, a nice care package!

Cudos to the guys behind this IOP, I would recommend.
Sounds good so far... I seem to be seeing the same thing... Mine should show up tomorrow.. But no fault of hisvI may say... On his end communication was effficient and on point... Tn was alive in 2 days ... Only after in got over here did the process come to a crawl... And got sent the oppisite way... Really?!

But like you say, nothing "carved in stone"...

Jury's still out...

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

(04-14-2016, 05:02 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Ok... Update with our good ole u$p$ ... My pkg made to ny where it sat for 2 days and now it says it's in New Hampshire? That's totaly opposite from me... And to top it off, the site I went to to calculate "travel time" said it has a stop in "Long Island"?

Geeze can our P0st 0ffice get any more efficient! I would guess since there's an "oil/gas" glut, they're doing their dead-level best to help burn through some of that extra product...

They'll more than likely show up Sat...

Jury's still out... On the p0st 0ffice for sure!

Ice
I remember reading similar accounts of letters from that Region's ISC in an inferior forum. People shared the same stories of stuff taking detours. Someone even called the "service" and they blamed it on computers.
I recall not being able to track stuff a few weekends ago and I do believe they may have done a software update as someone on a thread in this forum had a scan that wasn't listed in the official index of scans.

When I had a corporate gig, my motto was: "When in doubt blame the computer"
I do believe this holds true in your case. BTW: in all accounts of odd scans and detours, everyone got their things most just a few days late.
Ok... So I got this "sample pack" of the different types of s*mas.... Out of all of them the Spirex(sp) seemed to not have that kick... I had never had the pain-0's before and those 500's were as good as they get ... I think the the 350 pro and pain-o's were fairly close in the workin dept....

Having said this, this vendor has only sent me good samples.... I have NOT placed and rec'd an order from him.... The CoA isn't exactly in a hotbed and the pkg'ng wasb't the most stealthy I've seen... As usual our good ole U$P$ was a nightmare from start to finish(so what's new) ...

If I can come to some sort of price agreement, I would be tempted to order from this vendor... Once,however, and samples no less, does not say this is a stable vendor... All I'm sayin is the products were 'up to par"....

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

Received my sample pack of S*mas. They seem on point so far. The pros*mas and Pain O's are the only one's that I've tried so far and they definitely have that kick that you're used to with this medication. This seems like a good back up vendor to have. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, and hi.
I placed a small test order from these guys and received everything I paid for in a timely manner. Usually I know exactly how many days it takes for me to receive my orders but I placed a small order from them and pretty much forgot about it. It was probably about 8-10days.
I have not tested the products yet as I am very well stocked with benzos right now ? But I bought two different brands of the same med. One brand is a very popular brand the other I have never heard of.
But they did come thru for me and had great customer service.Both meds came in original blister packs.
This is not an endorsement for this company as you should still do your own research and make that decision yourself.
I'm just stating my experience with them went really well
site is down at the moment, I was hoping to find some pain o soma 500
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
I just went there... Site's still up and the 500's are just fine...

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

That' funny because i have tried for three day's to get to site....Just went there and i can't get it to pull up..