Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
Sent email, got a response in about twenty minutes.  Waiting for more info, but, still, knocked and somebody answered.  Always first step.

Spanky
Hey Spanky, good seein ya...

Yeah I too have been in corespondence with them and they do seem to have it on the ball, so to speak...

As far as for how long, now that yet to be proven... I shall see just how far this "rabbit hole" goes...

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

I'm watching this thread with anticipation and hoping they return to their former glory as they did me well last year and then fell off. I posted already more details a few posts ago. When people start getting their stuff, we shall know....this was once a first rate vendor in all categories.
Good Luck those waiting on their "eagles" to land.
Sent a 2nd email that was answered promptly again, but with not enough detail to proceed.  Didn't know if I was being offered a sample or a whole block of wood.

One more, email, a "reply" by hitting the reply arrow, so right addy, and got an "undeliverable" message with all the html trimmings. 
So, I sent one more from their site, and will see if I get an answer. 

Thanks Ice, for looking, I don't mind scouting for a while.
Well my samples made it to the mailbox today i just wish i wasn't out of town....Hell just yesterday it was in NY...

Anyway looking forward to test driving them....
Well i must say the pro s***a is effective, I am surprised the sent 20 of both brand's.....And even more surprised they packa little punch.....I know i am a light weight but hey......Both were blistered and fresh....Just saying......This came in handy as the 3 hour drive kills my back.....
Btw i have found the pain o soma to be more effective then the pro.....The timing couldn't be better as i pulled my back in the shower the day after receiving.....wishing everyone a pain/stress free day
That's great intel there Skipper... Hate to hear about the ole back though... Never tried the pain-o's but the pro's were always pretty good..

I'm waitin on a "sample" stuck in 'ISC'... Been there a minute.... I just want to see the diff tween the 350's and 500's...

Having said all that, I haven't sent a dime, so who would know if they really honor a purchase or not...

Jury's still out...

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

Ok... Update with our good ole u$p$ ... My pkg made to ny where it sat for 2 days and now it says it's in New Hampshire? That's totaly opposite from me... And to top it off, the site I went to to calculate "travel time" said it has a stop in "Long Island"?

Geeze can our P0st 0ffice get any more efficient! I would guess since there's an "oil/gas" glut, they're doing their dead-level best to help burn through some of that extra product...

They'll more than likely show up Sat...

Jury's still out... On the p0st 0ffice for sure!

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

I was mailed some sample s$mas 8 days ago. How long did it take your tracking # to show up to their U$P$ site?