Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
(04-03-2016, 01:36 AM)skipper1 Wrote: I haven't received yet but it was shipped and have tracking # and it work's. So ill let you guy's know when it does get here....I am curious to try them as i have not had either brand...

If all goes well for you and I both, let's hope our input here can spread the word! Smile
Wow great prices for the brands! I will definitely give them a try. Thanks for the info!
Awesome I can't wait for a few reviews too. I like their variety of Moda & Eitz and their deal on sending items out.
(03-27-2016, 10:39 AM)mrcapanna Wrote: http://pillsbrothers.cc/shop/en/
Does anyone know about this pharmacy?Placed a order from them? 
above all I need to know if they ship from Eu or India ( here in Italy if package comes from India the customs seizure is pretty sure)

their price are affordable, even cheap
any help is appreciated  Smile
m.

Well if you read the FAQs you will see the meds are all manufactured in India.

Medicines manufactured in India are being sold for very competitive pricing, you will see the actual price of the product in INR on every single strip and you might be quite surprised about it.

They also had bad reviews/ratings on the consumer rating sites. Scamadviser cautioned heavily against giving them any of your personal payment info such as CCs.
To add to Zander's post: This site has red flags and Scamadviser also says:

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

there is distrust of the country where the server resides.....and

This website doesn't have too many visitors.
This website expires in less than two months.
This website doesn't have any trust records. Might be a new website.
Be careful! The owner of this domain is using a service to hide their personal/company details.

If anyone places an order.....inquiring minds want to know the resultsSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Wow... Great info you two, as usual I might add... Ok .. I'll add that Smile Great info...

It's always a good thing to be safe rather that feel sorry later... So many "vendors" pop-up, make a few sales, only to leave quite a few hanging... Sorry way to do business, but they only care about the $'s , so what if they have to open 100 sites, if they can rip-off 100 folks @ 300 a pop and do that 100 times, well you do the math... Great return for minimal time at the expense of those already in dire straights...

Sad times indeed in which we live...

Thanks Zander/Popster....

Ice
A True Friend Freely 
Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

Wow great to know! I also did not do my scamadvisor homework. Thanks for the above posts!
I think this site changed operators as last fall, I had a few good orders and they were as solid as it gets with shipping times, tracking, etc.

Then, I went to reorder and the payment portal seemed different and I backed off.

Now, because others mentioned the Scamadvisor I will put out the fact that about a month or so after my last order from these guys I had about $400 of fraudulent activity on the payment method I used. The suspect list is narrow as far as hacking into any sites I use.

Just wish these guys were the way they were when I first found them last Summer & used through Dec, just 3 times all good though. But, again I suspect the operator has changed just based on the payment portal.
well, a vendor applied for and received admission today. i guess we see if he stays.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I actually emailed them yesterday, got a response in appox 12 hrs.... I had asked for a price list of what they had, I was told they had "8000 items" ... Too big a list to email I was left to assume... I did however show intrest in their $*mas ... They said they carried like 6 kinds ans would "send samples".. I have yet to respond to this as you very well know the "here today gone with your money tomorrow" routine...

But I figure, het if they want to send "samples", I may take them up on that...

The jury is still out on that...

Ice
A True Friend Freely 
Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn