Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
http://tramadolshop.is
http://pillsbrothers.cc/shop/en/
Does anyone know about this pharmacy?Placed a order from them? 
above all I need to know if they ship from Eu or India ( here in Italy if package comes from sxxx the customs seizure is pretty sure)

their price are affordable, even cheap
any help is appreciated  Smile
m.
You can get a pretty good idea of where they ship from in their About->Payment and Delivery section - But posting that information here is against the rules. Hope this helps!

- b2g
thank you,
yes I saw the section but I would be 100% sure, and only someone's experience can give me this

end of run
I tried to make one order but they don't make any kind of shipment to Italy
I requested a sample of the prosoma, They answered me quickly and said to mail them back info and they would send 20 out to me no charge.......Hey i'll take all the help i can get....

(03-27-2016, 11:35 AM)mrcapanna Wrote: thank you,
yes I saw the section but I would be 100% sure, and only someone's experience can give me this

end of run
I tried to make one order but they don't make any kind of shipment to Italy

That's funny they assumed i was from that country with my name, and told me they could send small order's there through another country......Just saying..
(03-27-2016, 10:39 AM)mrcapanna Wrote: http://pillsbrothers.cc/shop/en/
Does anyone know about this pharmacy?Placed a order from them? 
above all I need to know if they ship from ( here in Italy if package comes from India the customs seizure is pretty sure)

their price are affordable, even cheap
any help is appreciated  Smile
m.

They seem to get most packages through through US.  I just noticed your in Italy.  I checked a couple forums and a few LL's from the U.S..  Didn't read of any scams either.  I skimmed over about 50 posts.  A few complaints of quality, but that's typical for all vendors as body chemistry and binders/fillers can counteract the strength.  About 90% happy campers with quality.  Good luck!
They actually sent 20 of both brand's of med i requested...Pretty cool i thought...Least it's coming from a pretty safe area.....Communication has been on point as well...
(04-01-2016, 02:19 AM)Dskipper1 Wrote: They actually sent 20 of both brand's of med quality sted...Pretty cool i thought...Least it's coming from a pretty safe area.....Communication has been on point as well...
Did you recieve it yet? Thanks I was interested in the quality and how long it took to reach you.
(04-02-2016, 08:57 PM)JohnKing Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 02:19 AM)Dskipper1 Wrote: They actually sent 20 of both brand's of med quality sted...Pretty cool i thought...Least it's coming from a pretty safe area.....Communication has been on point as well...
Did you recieve it yet? Thanks I was interested in the quality and how long it took to reach you.

I don't want everyone abusing this site's good generosity, but....

After registering an account on the website, I emailed the site (shop@pillsbrothers.cc) and inquired about a sample of a single specific carisoprodol product. Within 17 hours, I got a reply with them offering one a strip of each of all three carisoprodol products they carry. Hoping tonight I will get confirmation and a parcel sent out. I will be sure to update you on how things go.

The key to these kinds of sites (im a complete noob btw) I think, is to be professional and a tad assertive. Think almost like a food critic but instead, you offer good reviews and referrals; spread the word. I also pointed out that I have had this specific brand of med before and wanted the sample to compare quality; which isn't lying at all. I've got high hopes with these guys.
I haven't received yet but it was shipped and have tracking # and it work's. So ill let you guy's know when it does get here....I am curious to try them as i have not had either brand...