Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OC 80
Anyone have any idea what a round, green pill with OC on one side and 80 on the other side is...? A vendor sent me some freebies in a plastic bag... I order Tramadol sometimes so I'm thinking it's a painkiller. The strongest, the only painkiller I've ever done is the Tramadol

Thanks.
Hey there Zander,

This looks like what you're describing:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/oc-80-1278.html

But this seems to indicate there are fakes out there:

https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172722

Best,

- b2g
It's an OxyContin 80mg

Be very careful, well known to be faked.
That sounds like it b2g, thanks.. Thank you too Andy.. As I said, he sent a few freebies in a plastic bag... Could be fakes, but after reading on them, I don't think I want them if real.. The real ones sound too powerful for me, as said, the only PKs I've ever done is Tramadol... I was reading some medical sites after b2g sent me those links and one said,

"a total daily dose greater than 80 mg are only for use in patients in whom tolerance to an opioid of comparable potency has been established.
"

So even if real, I think these things would be way too powerful for me. I have zero tolerance.

So it's 80 mg and the pill isn't very big...could probably split it only once... As I said, small, round and says OC on one said and 80 on the other... They are very dark green... Think I will leave them alone.

Thanks guys!
(03-26-2016, 09:13 PM)Zander Wrote: That sounds like it b2g, thanks.. Thank you too Andy.. As I said, he sent a few freebies in a plastic bag... Could be fakes, but after reading on them, I don't think I want them if real.. The real ones sound too powerful for me, as said, the only PKs I've ever done is Tramadol... I was reading some medical sites after b2g sent me those links and one said,

"a total daily dose greater than 80 mg are only for use in patients in whom tolerance to an opioid of comparable potency has been established.
"

So even if real, I think these things would be way too powerful for me. I have zero tolerance.

So it's 80 mg and the pill isn't very big...could probably split it only once... As I said, small, round and says OC on one said and 80 on the other... They are very dark green... Think I will leave them alone.

Thanks guys!

I use to come across these all the time back in my day, I bet by just a pic I can tell if they are real, if you want to PM me.
also, most ppl would take a very small crumble, as u said, very strong!
Most welcome Zander!

I've found drugs.com to be invaluable when I receive questionable versions of my standard meds, the landing page for the pill identifier is here: http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html.  I keep it tucked away in my bookmarks for the rare occasions I need it.

Best,

- b2g
Hi Andy, I found something better than me taking a picture. I found pics on the Internet. See the picture below. The pills at the bottom are the ones I received, the bright green ones, and the size is right. Only the ones I received aren't old and spotty looking like the ones in the picture below, but that's them the color is exact, just the ones I got look newer. fresher, not spotty/faded looking like the ones in the pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-26-2016, 09:39 PM)Zander Wrote: Hi Andy, I found something better than me taking a picture. I found pics on the Internet. See the picture below. The pills at the bottom are the ones I received, the bright green ones, and the size is right. Only the ones I received aren't old and spotty looking like the ones in the picture below, but that's them the color is exact, just the ones I got look newer. fresher, not spotty/faded looking like the ones in the pictures.

dang! I'd be pissed if a vendor sent me those, free or not.
Those don't even look like they even tried to make them look legit.
If the vendor doesn't know, ok. but that is just horrid.
Wow, they still make those? You are right to stay away from those. I don't want any zombie Zanders running around here. Those must be someone's idea of heaven, with hell wrapped up right behind it.
I like you just the way you are.

Well Andy and Rev, I appreciate it.. I will stay away from them. This is a good vendor though.. they may be bogus, but I don't think he would send out anything that would hurt someone.

Thanks again guys. I will flush them.