Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.thedonrx.net
Big Grin 
(03-29-2016, 05:09 PM)Jc_Aloha Wrote: I think it's smart not to out the shipping of country of origin on their page back2good it's what we aren't suppose to talk about on open forums too. However I am not saying you should Mr Chuckey, But I agree with popster inquiring minds will want to know! Mr. Chuckey did you ask for the off site list is that what was insane? That concerns me a little too. I am a big baby though I'm so careful with everything I do or try to be. Thanks guys for taking part in my first thread after my intro! I hope maybe this will be a good one. However because I get too anxious with new things already I can't be the one to take that first step. Sad

Totally understand, Jc_Aloha - As My supply of anti-anxiety meds dwindles and I'm forced to dole them out to myself as if I were a patient in Nurse Ratched's daily medication line, I find myself less willing to engage in risk-taking behavior than usual...And that very risk-taking behavior is what gets me my meds Smile

It's a Catch-22, that's what it is.  I hate it when that happens.

Best of luck to you,

- b2g
Yeah I would love to know that site has a nice selection.
It says they Reship At 30 percent cost and have 98 percent success rate to Europe and US. Of course that's just what the site says.
They do carry one item I really want to try.
this is a good post.....forewarned is forarmed.....

(03-30-2016, 04:36 AM)Breacher Wrote: I just want to warn you guys that the country of this vendor doesn't really have Oxy (only available in hospitals) and I very much doubt they have it. They could be home made pills made from tramadol. This website has many similarities to a vendor in the same region topathletesgear.org who I know is a selective scammer and I know from first hand experience. He may have and ship some of the products offered but often will just send home made junk which the vendor claims is a generic but in my case was a completely different product worth a 10th of the value of what I paid for.

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that the Donrx does not have real Oxy. I know people want to believe it's true but the price is too good to be true so therefore it's not.

Sorry to be a party pooper but I don't want to see any of you guys get scammed.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Ah, the truth emerges.

Thank you breacher. Topathleticsgear was a scammer I recall reading.

should we move to blacklist before anyone, hurrying and in need, places an order?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Well, we may all be trying our last vendors here soon, Mr. Chuckey.  Good luck.

Save ur money for a confirmed Vendor.  k?  But, its good you are still talking to him.

damn. Another one bites the dust?

Kill me now.

Especially for a first time customer.........

Nice to keep to your own standards...wise

(03-30-2016, 04:40 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: I'm not going through with it. The correspondence has lagged  . . . took two days to get back to me with a simple answer. I like quick replies and solid CS Smile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Mr. Chuckey I messaged you. I don't have enough time to read and type back I'm at work.
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
Thanks for your information, Breacher. i bet you just saved a few people a lot of cash.

Just had a chance to read through all the post. Breacher good looking out! Thank you! Mr. Choked I agree I don't like the lag either, doesn't seem right. Another one bites the dust Charon you crack me up. Well, I'm glad I have you guys around what would we do without you all Smile
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~