Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
That username is kind of debatable for reasons not need mentioned.. just my opinion. A very common phrase that could attract the wrong attention on google. Just an observation.. no offense xan!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Got to agree with horsies about the user name,its not very clever,we try to avoid attention,ask if you can get it changed.
Gadors were the best (also Bago & Denver) but hard to find these days.
X@nor and Purep@c are a great alternative though.
(08-14-2017, 12:05 AM)SteveN Wrote: Gadors were the best (also Bago & Denver) but hard to find these days.
X@nor and Purep@c are a great alternative though.

bago and denver? Is that a brand? If so, i've never heard of it.
Denver ate definitely a brand never heard of Bago though. Is still possible to even get gadors?
I would assume that Gadors bars outside the US are pressed, as pharmacies rarely stock them here,
Gador isn't a US drug, they're made by a real company overseas. Not a fake press.
They are made by Gador laboratories in Argentina. Is a real lab, not home made .
Anyone have any sources for these? These are mythical these days.
dont anyone go posting in open forums any vendors currently in restricted access areas.

if u want to exchange such info, make a PM friend.

these are treacherous times. let us be careful vigilant and safe. and, may we do the same for our vendors.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel