Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
Gadors, Ksalols - wish they were easier to find.  Been a while since I had those.

Way back when (many yrs) I noticed when doctor increased prescribed dose from 1mg to 2mg - I didn't feel the brand name bars from various pharmacies I tried were as good as two 1mg footballs.  

Don't know why, except maybe the fillers in 1mg could be different?   my system "likes" the 1mg fillers better?

Gadors restored my faith that there are 2mg with the same potency as the purples (for my body)

Looking forward to seeing that private section  
(curious.... )

Smile
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Plenty of sources offer ksalols. Even one or two in the iop section. But the email section has 2 big vendors of ksalols and one big gador, bago and Denver source.
To selfless-desires

I've seen some name brand alps in larger quantities than this ole grandma wants to chance...
Wish I wasn't so leery of big numbers (or so short on budget money every month)

Your post offers me hope that:
Some year I will reach "email vendor heaven"
and
Have a Permanent Smile that never leaves my face ?
Big Grin

(i can hope, right? lol )
Wow!  I remember the days of getting these little sweeties 2 DAY Fed-Ex/UPS!!!  Big Grin
Guess I just dated myself!  Haha   Oh, for those days again.................
Slick
That is still a thing slick... get to 50 and you'll have them with 2 day shipping.
Now that sounds like a dream come true. I'm still waiting for a main vendor to get ksalols back in stock within a reasonable price range. Email section is probably the best bet. I can't wait to try D.
2 day shipping. What a dream!
Email is the best. There are two vendors there with ksalols at a great price. One is 100 more but 2 day shipping. I'll gladly pm you once you can receive them.

(05-05-2016, 06:41 PM)sdfalcons Wrote: 2 day shipping. What a dream!

Yup there are 2 vendors with 2 day shipping. Smile happy hunting.
(05-05-2016, 04:44 PM)selfless-desires Wrote: That is still a thing slick... get to 50 and you'll have them with 2 day shipping.

Well.  Da**!!  Thank you selfless - thank you!  Now - on to '50'!  lol  Just don't want to get there by 'greeting people' or etc........
Slick Big Grin
selfless-desires

The number 50 has never looked so far away before!   hahaha

Not even when I was a teenager and thought 30 yrs old was Ancient! 
(won't say how long ago 30 sped by...)
Big Grin

but where Gadors/Ksalols are involved...

Doing by best to be   Angel