Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
To be honest I think he was just enjoying profiting off of me lol. But I didn't mind at all because he was still letting me have them for super cheap. He also had 2mg clon@z@p@m bars that said NEY2 on them. I think they were made by a company called Bagos from the same region the Gadors were coming from. Anyway, yes I'm super excited to be coming up on 50. Looking forward to 150 next!
Charon-something seems to be happening to my post. I keep getting really close to 50 for the past couple of days and then I notice that my post count has gone down 5 or 6 post. Today for example just a few hours ago I had 47 post and now I only have 41. Could you look into this for me if you get a chance please?
Let me step in on this one...

I have been keeping up on your posts and , as hard as you seem to make it,
you continue to over post ...

5 per 24 hours ...

I go by the clock in the corner...

Now by posting 2 - 3 before midnight and 2 - 3 in the wee hours, then throw in a couple
during the rest of the day, made it hard to figure...

Therefore it took me a minute to add and subtract the conflated times ...

I can just wipe out the whole lot that is giving me the fit, however
I gave you the benefit of the doubt ...

I did not gave you a warning ....
I can if you'd like and make it MORE official ..

Watch the time ... I do

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Oh my mistake-I didn't realize I was over posting. I will keep a much closer eye on that. Where is the clock IceWizard? Am I able to see it as well?
Just use any clock. Ice Wizard allows five posts in any 24 hour period. So I think of it as military time. I know it seems cumbersome, but before we share our sources and our lives, we like to get to know our members.

Once u achieve fifty posts, u may make ten posts in any 24 hour period.

k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Shoot, if i could still find gadors or alplax I'd have feelings of nostalgia as they were some of the first that came...last successful flight was 2008-09 I believe.

Then a WIDE crackdown on anything coming from that area and such is life...ive moved on.

Hell, I've heard citizens in that country have to jump through more hurdles than we do to get a script.
What a glory time was then . I think that the problem was that customs from there were stoping it , doing the dirty job four USA customs. And that was the end Sad .
Has anyone heard of any gadors being around recently? Not asking for specific sources just curious if they might be available to members after 50 post??
i use but one med. and i need a break from forums. hopefully someone will in general terms answer your question. good luck
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

They still exist - one just needs to search the world over
https://www.gador.com.ar/en/productos/