Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
thank u whatapain.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

? If only it were that easy!
it was so much easier in the early days, but the gvt began to be upset. the task is harder now. may u find success.

(03-29-2024, 12:41 AM)Charon Wrote: it was so much easier in the early days, but the gvt began to be upset. the task is harder now. may u find success.

I sometimes miss those days Charon. The outflation was not so bad. At the same time I’m super happy and willing to forgoe that in exchange for the laundry list of super positives now!

Spiritual growth. I convinced myself, was an ideal not meant 
for me to achieve. To the few who guided me to realize this not be true.
 Heart Heart I love eternally Heart Heart
(03-28-2024, 11:44 PM)whatapain Wrote: They still exist - one just needs to search the world over
https://www.gador.com.ar/en/productos/

Yes they still exist but unfortunately they are currently really hard to source these days. Years ago I had a vendor from the country these are made in and she seemed to have a never ending supply and was a pro at discrete packaging.  She also offered 3-4 day shipping there for awhile and books successfully made it through 90% of the time but I took a break from the forums for awhile and she disappeared without a trace. You don't know what you got until it's gone....or so the song goes.
but it is true. don't give up.