Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED HELP FOR A FRIENDo
what do u think, celtic? i think ghost of jack is correct.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yeah think so Charon,really is going to be tough,he knows this I've asked him to stop for a day or 2 to see how bad it is and what we're dealing with I've told him he's ruining his life and needs to sort it out before its to late at least he's admitted there's a problem now it's dealing with it head on
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
I am curious if he showed up in the emergency room, going through withdrawal, what would they do for him? I really have no idea, but if you get the right ER doctor, perhaps they can give him something, and point him in the right direction?
I'm sorry for your friend. Nice of you to watch out for him.

I am curious if he showed up in the emergency room, going through withdrawal, what would they do for him? I really have no idea, but if you get the right ER doctor, perhaps they can give him something, and point him in the right direction?
I'm sorry for your friend. Nice of you to watch out for him.

hope your mate does manage to get into rehab,its getting hard to get into a rehab centre here due to public cuts,its all home detox these days unless your a really bad case.
I have known of other folk going to their gps with same substance addiction,they usually get benzos to help them,i know a few who got given a high dosage of benzos,really silly high,best for him to go see his gp and see what they can do to help.
Hope it works out for him.
Thanks Rev,wouldn't be a proper friend if I didn't look out for him
Yeah Tommy that's is really silly could end up with 2 addictions not good is it,he's cut down on how much he's doing a day really don't know if he's got the will power to stop but at least him cutting down is a start.Thanks everyone who's gave there input really appreciated.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
Wish him luck from all of us, Celtic.

Good to know, celtic. You are his friend. Good for you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

That stuff is pure Hell..imo he needs to go to rehab ASAP. If he want to get out of This. There is as far as i know no simple Way .Its probaly the most add., stuff in the World apart from Heroin.
(05-21-2016, 06:15 PM)Goyakla1 Wrote: That stuff is pure Hell..imo he needs to go to rehab ASAP. If he want to get out of This. There is as far as i know no simple Way .Its probaly the most add., stuff in the World apart from Heroin.

I agree, but only if he wants to go to rehab.. I would make sure he was clean for at least 6 months.  There is mainly a psychological addiction (compared to opiate addiction).  Most of the time, from what I've seen, it is one of the "easier" drugs to quit out there.  I wish you luck, God knows I've lost a lot of friends.. but to many other substances.  You can't help him unless he's ready for help.  That's the main thing.
No drug is easy to quit. But with the right support group and people around you then you can accomplish anything. It's scary to think about the pain they might go through. Out of all things they would have to kick this won't be so bad but the psychological dependency that will be difficult. I am getting to point we're I am done chasing the high to stay pain free. I've recently cut one med from my life for a temporary time. I feel somewhat better. It was more psychological to take it than physical. So that helped and I can relate to what your friend is going to go through. I wish them the bust of luck and be a strong support system for them.
"Love your life and love others around you"