Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Legalizing MM
(02-10-2018, 12:35 AM)oneanddone Wrote: Indeed, I hate that schedule. After all, sched I is said to have no known medical use when it is now well known that mj helps for pain and, more specifically, the CBD is excellent at controlling seizures in epileptics. H is even schedule I but yet more powerful pk's such as fent are on sched II? At any rate a very confusing standard. Has it even been reviewed since it was put into law by tricky Dicky?

I could not agree with you more, Oneanddone. As the public becomes aware, which many already have, of the wide range of medicinal uses of MJ, the tide of public opinion will change radically. Many people who fought against legalization will even come aboard because the science is definitely there and is overwhelming. RM
It is happening rapidly. It almost seems like more are for rather than against.
Not that it's coming to NZ anytime soon (medical ones might be though) I believe that it could be legal.
I mean all the ones that can potentially kill such as cigarettes and alcohol already are so I believe that marijuana is relatively tame.
Life has moments that makes everything seem pitch black. I don't know how I get out of it. But when I do, I fear for the next time I'll be in the same situation.
(02-18-2018, 10:43 AM)toaru_nanashi Wrote: Not that it's coming to NZ anytime soon (medical ones might be though) I believe that it could be legal.
I mean all the ones that can potentially kill such as cigarettes and alcohol already are so I believe that marijuana is relatively tame.

So true. And doctors already have the right to prescribe medications that can potentially kill a person instantly, yet we had to wait decades for them to have the right to prescribe MM to a needy public. It's absolutely criminal.