Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Legalizing MM
jstone: u r responding to a post made about the first week we opened. That poster is no longer available to read here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Sen Corey Booker (D-NJ) is introducing a bill to legalize mj, though it is highly unlikely to pass. It's called the Marij@una Justice Act. Regardless, it's good to keep the idea in the public conversation.

I just returned from a long road trip from Colorado and New Mexico. The shops in CO are hit and miss regarding professionalism and knowledgeable sales people. I found a few that were very good and should be a model for my state when rec. dispensaries open on Jan 1st.
i have left my worries becuawe of my medical fitness and products recommendation by friends
Hello mew member austin001

Read my sig and next post should be there

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome   Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
This is an ancient thread but I cannot say enough about the need for legalized mj. Alcohol is far worse and responsible for far more deaths and ruined lives. Although not as often as in my college days, I still use, enjoy, and gather relief from mj. I'm happy that it is now medically acceptable where I live. I grew up in a family full of drunks that were abusive and neglected their responsibilities to those that they supposedly loved. I don't see this behavior from mj users even though I'm not offering that as an excuse. Merely a better option. After all, I often wonder how my family would have acted if they could have smoked mj as they did cigarettes and not abused alcohol. So be it. It is what it is...
I think that the problem with MJ is when you smoke it, the combustion is the problem. But, like you told, MJ is far away safer than alcahol.
(02-08-2018, 05:26 AM)relaxme Wrote: I think that the problem with MJ is when you smoke it, the combustion is the problem. But, like you told, MJ is far away safer than alcahol.

That's why you use concentrates! Big Grin For me I prefer it to flower.
Yes alcohol is a supremely damaging substance.
Keep in mind that as far as the feds go, despite your individual states, it is still a sch one.

Lets not talk about that much. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(02-08-2018, 09:37 PM)Charon Wrote: Keep in mind that as far as the feds go, despite your individual states, it is still a sch one.

Lets not talk about that much. k?

Yes, understood. It is hard to remember sometimes for me as I'm used to legal methods of obtainment.
Indeed, I hate that schedule. After all, sched I is said to have no known medical use when it is now well known that mj helps for pain and, more specifically, the CBD is excellent at controlling seizures in epileptics. H is even schedule I but yet more powerful pk's such as fent are on sched II? At any rate a very confusing standard. Has it even been reviewed since it was put into law by tricky Dicky?