Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this site
See some names from the past and other places that I am sure many of us had been to or on at some point in our journey. Anyhow just wanted to say hello, this is a new screen name for me as well, fresh place-fresh name- hope I can contribute and of course learn some new things as well.

Best
Welcome Capncrunch!
I Had the same nic since Microsoft 3.0, and it was pretty scary when I googled that name a few years back, lol.
Im glad you chose our forum, you will like it here. Lots of good friendly experienced people.
You will need to get your 50 posts in so you can see the forum in its entirety and be able to pm other members.
Looking forward to seeing you around here friend!

ETA: The rules, don’t forget to read the rules!
Aloha! Glad to see you here and look forward to getting to know you Smile
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
Welcome to our home on the web... If you've been at "other" boards, you'll notice a big difference here.... As mentioned, by all means "read the rules" we have here and join the convo....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi Capncrunch, 

Welcome.  Always good to see old newbs showing up.  I've had so many screen personas I can't remember them all.  Always like the idea of starting over with bit more smarts.  Your presence is appreciated!

Spanky
Welcome aboard Crunch!!!
Whats happenin captain! Welcome to the iop world/family! Nice to meet you and hope to see you around! Cool
Welcome! Glad you are here. Smile
welcome aboard.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel