Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
because, some stay there. their clients look for them there.

but the other day i thought maybe i should move him to IOPList area. I must get permission from vendor first to list him.

however, the fact that we r all busy as hell is the attitude and actions that prevailed.

i am moving. am a tad bit too busy to worry about things that don't leave one homeless thankee. k?

EDIT: DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO ANSWER TO YOU AGAIN LIKE THAT. GOT IT? WHEN U HAVE UR OWN FORUM, U CAN MOVE VENDORS. But we are all too busy and frankly, leave the forum to us. Just as we put in rules dont ever ask us why we banned or gave negative ratings to someone, don't u ever talk to me in that demeaning tone of voice. u did not kindly suggest it seems he has credibility. like duh.

i don't cotton to pipsqueaks telling me what to do. not at all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
i shall delete the above as soon as i know u have read my response, oh buddy ole pal. It does not belong in Myles thread.
(12-06-2017, 09:23 PM)kristof Wrote: E-mail them, they will respond and explain how the things will go on.

Done, kristof, and thank you.  Best regards!
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

(12-07-2017, 05:40 AM)OldBoy Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 09:23 PM)kristof Wrote: E-mail them, they will respond and explain how the things will go on.

Done, kristof, and thank you.  Best regards!

Hello!

You may use the contact us page on our website for any queries.

Mylesmeds.net
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices! 

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

http://instagram.com/mylesmeds
Let me chime in on this one... A I do not even claim to know what the hell when on here in this thread, HOWEVER!!!!!
There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NO .... NOT ONE FREAKIN REASON for anyone here to disturb Charon .... She has always done anything that was humanly possible to , not only smoothe rough patches over, not to mention the times she bailed out folks and helped them get their foot outta their .... Mouths, for arguments sake, lets just say she helped they take that outta where it didn't belong!!!!

Quote:So let me speak clear,

I at ANYTIME, ANYONE OVER ANYTHING RESULTS IN SPEAKING TO CHARON OTHER THAN IN A CIVIL VOICE,
SHALL BE TERMINATED!!!!! PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION...

THIS BEHAVIOR WILL NOT UNDER ABSOLUTELY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT BE TOLREATED!!!

IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AL SMOKE AND MIRRORS,.... TRY ME JUST ONE MORE TIME

Ice

(12-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Charon Wrote: because, some stay there. their clients look for them there.

but the other day i thought maybe i should move him to IOPList area. I must get permission from vendor first to list him.

however, the fact that we r all busy as hell is the attitude and actions that prevailed.

i am moving.  am a tad bit too busy to worry about things that don't leave one homeless thankee. k?

EDIT:  DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO ANSWER TO YOU AGAIN LIKE THAT.  GOT IT?  WHEN U HAVE UR OWN FORUM, U CAN MOVE VENDORS.  But we are all too busy and frankly, leave the forum to us.  Just as we put in rules dont ever ask us why we banned or gave negative ratings to someone, don't u ever talk to me in that demeaning tone of voice.  u did not kindly suggest it seems he has credibility.  like duh.

i don't cotton to pipsqueaks telling me what to do.  not at all.

P.S.
I do apologize for taking this on in Myles's thread, however, I will not EVER tolerate any sort of disrespect toward our most loved Admin... Some things just really chap my old hide and for those wanting to get there, don't seem to care or are just downright THAT FREAKIN STUPID will be banned even before they can apologize.... So if you do not lie our family forum the way we run it here, please feel free to move along and create your own self-pity forum... Either act like an adult or I for one WILL treat you like the scum you want to act like!!!!!

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

(12-08-2017, 11:38 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Let me chime in on this one... A I do not even claim to know what the hell when on here in this thread, HOWEVER!!!!!
There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NO ....  NOT ONE FREAKIN REASON for anyone here to disturb Charon .... She has always done anything that was humanly possible to , not only smoothe rough patches over, not to mention the times she bailed out folks and helped them get their foot outta their .... Mouths, for arguments sake, lets just say she helped they take that outta where it didn't belong!!!!

Quote:So let me speak clear,

I at ANYTIME, ANYONE OVER ANYTHING RESULTS IN SPEAKING TO CHARON OTHER THAN IN A CIVIL VOICE,
SHALL BE TERMINATED!!!!! PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION...

THIS BEHAVIOR WILL NOT UNDER ABSOLUTELY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT BE TOLREATED!!!

IF YOU FEEL THIS IS AL SMOKE AND MIRRORS,.... TRY ME JUST ONE MORE TIME

Ice

(12-06-2017, 11:34 PM)Charon Wrote: because, some stay there. their clients look for them there.

i am moving.  am a tad bit too busy to worry about things that don't leave one homeless thankee. k?

EDIT:  DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO ANSWER TO YOU AGAIN LIKE THAT.  GOT IT?  WHEN U HAVE UR OWN FORUM, U CAN MOVE VENDORS.  But we are all too busy and frankly, leave the forum to us.  Just as we put in rules dont ever ask us why we banned or gave negative ratings to someone, don't u ever talk to me in that demeaning tone of voice.  u did not kindly suggest it seems he has credibility.  like duh.

i don't cotton to pipsqueaks telling me what to do.  not at all.

P.S.
I do apologize for taking this on in Myles's thread, however, I will not EVER tolerate any sort of disrespect toward our most loved Admin... Some things just really chap my old hide and for those wanting to get there, don't seem to care or are just downright THAT FREAKIN STUPID will be banned even before they can apologize.... So if you do not lie our family forum the way we run it here, please feel free to move along and create your own self-pity forum... Either act like an adult or I for one WILL treat you like the scum you want to act like!!!!!

Ice

Now that, my friend, is a former Marine statement if if I've ever heard one.  As a doggie officer myself until W.J Clinton decided the army had too many Majors and riffed me from active duty in 1994 to take a USAR commission in order to finish out my twenty years and collect a meager pension, you've warmed my heart this morning.  Semper Fi, my moderator friend.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Any help with the url? Says connection lost or site not available...
Hello!

You may use the contact us page on our website for any queries.

Mylesmeds.net
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices!

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

I believe he has suspended further orders until monday.  But, i am sure an email won't hurt.  Many vendors don't have web sites, after awhile it seems.  So, use their email to contact them.

Good luck.