Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
Hello to all of you! Been reading this entire thread from start to finish and have absolutely been impressed by all the great gems. I am definitely putting an order for his blue magazine subscription. I am excited to read them. Based on every ones experience I am ever eager!
Cheers!
Hey bromster just wanted to advocate for this amazing vendor I’m not sure how many ppl it would take to convince you. But I can defenately say without question they are 100 % real and quality of packaging is unparalleled. Better than blistered. I hope all goes well with your birds.
(01-08-2018, 06:52 PM)Quadz_88 Wrote: Hey bromster just wanted to advocate for this amazing vendor I’m not sure how many ppl it would take to convince you. But I can defenately say without question they are 100 % real and quality of packaging is unparalleled. Better than blistered. I hope all goes well with your birds.

Thats really comforting to
Know.
Thanks for the replies guys, will update when they arrive hopefully..
(01-09-2018, 03:24 PM)bromster Wrote: Thanks for the replies guys, will update when they arrive hopefully..

Hi bromster!

Any updates?
Hi Jok4r,

no nothing has arrived yet.
I have already put in my order so now I wait. Will certainly give update as to the length of wait time and quality of the read. Hope it has some amazing stories!
^ it will Smile
Just wanted to give an update. I was contacted and told shipping dates and that they would be sequential because of the size of subscriptions needed to be shipped out in such a way that was more discrete but did follow up without me asking so that’s a plus just wondering if anyone else has had the same. Very eager of course so fingers crossed.
To them... you’re just a freak like me...
Still not heard anything and nothing arrived yet. Said he shipped on 4th Jan and mine was only a small order.