Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
Hi OldBoy,

If they are genuine Martin Dow, why would they not be blistered like the last lot I bought?

He said he shipped them on 4th of Jan and I asked for a tracking number but no response as yet.

How long did yours take to arrive?
(01-07-2018, 01:30 PM)bromster Wrote: Hi OldBoy,

If they are genuine Martin Dow, why would they not be blistered like the last lot I bought?

He said he shipped them on 4th of Jan and I asked for a tracking number but no response as yet.

PM sent
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices! 

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

http://instagram.com/mylesmeds
Ok, thanks for the info Myles.
(01-07-2018, 01:30 PM)bromster Wrote: Hi OldBoy,

Hey bromster,

Can't discuss why blistered meds are unwise for overseas shipping here - Suffice it to say they are easier to detect.  If you're familiar with a med, tight stealth shouldn't be a problem...especially in this case with a well known licensed manufacturer like Martin Dow.  All I can tell you is this - These are definitely real.

Mine took almost exactly three weeks to the day to arrive (ordered in December, received in January), the  stealth is as high quality as I've ever seen.  Four magazines, all arrived within two days of each other...I'll be putting in another order on payday.

Trust me, I'm not shilling for Myles - My Di@z is precious to me, and I've not found it for a better price anywhere.

Best regards,

OB
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Thanks OldBoy,

Is it the US you are talking about where bl*sters are easier to detect? Because I am in the uk and my last lot of bl*stered ones got through no problem.

I am very wary of loose ones but you have given me a bit of confidence plus I have my originals to do a close comparison.
(01-08-2018, 04:04 PM)bromster Wrote: Thanks OldBoy,

Is it the US you are talking about where bl*sters are easier to detect?  Because I am in the uk and my last lot of bl*stered ones got through no problem.

I am very wary of loose ones but you have given me a bit of confidence plus I have my originals to do a close comparison.

You're right the price is very good, that's why I ordered. But that's also probably why they are not bl*stered. My own fault though, I should've checked.

Hey bromster,

My apologies, I did not realize you were in the UK.  Bli*ters DO get through to UK much easier than the US, more the luck for you!  I'm envious of some of your import policies and possession laws, to be honest.

Myles is a real gentleman, and the products I received from him are genuine - but Myles' prices can't be beat, and it's worth it to me to wait on delivery.

Best of luck with your order!

OB
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Hey bromster just wanted to advocate for this amazing vendor I’m not sure how many ppl it would take to convince you. But I can defenately say without question they are 100 % real and quality of packaging is unparalleled. Better than blistered. I hope all goes well with your birds.
Thanks for the replies guys, will update when they arrive hopefully..
Hi Jok4r,

no nothing has arrived yet.
^ it will Smile