Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
I have an order in with Myles that I placed immediately before leaving for vacation.  Obviously I can't comment on product quality or delivery time yet, but Myles' communication has been amazing...And this is by no means a "big" order, I'm on a fixed income.  One of the most polite, cheerful vendors I've ever worked with - I'm absolutely OK with a long wait for delivery considering the distance involved and the time of year.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

To all our friends at ioplist most specially to Charon, wishing you and everyone a Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the holidays!

Warm regards,
MYles
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices! 

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

http://instagram.com/mylesmeds
Merry Christmas back at ya! You are an asset to our forum.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Merry xmas Myles!  Angel
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
I have never tried this vendor. I have a small order with another new to me right now. I'm sure I'll eventually visit Myles. I hope to, anyway.
Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday Myles your customer service really shows the integrity of your personality and of course to Charon and all other admins wishing the warmest wishes to you all!!
myles came through for me again. 3 times, top shelf
Three of four magazines arrived yesterday - The blue pill that Myles offers.  Packaging, stealth, all fantastic - Couldn't be more pleased.

Note that the product is the the Martin-Dow licensed version, a "10" on one side and a score on the other...Not what you would receive from an SY.  Nevertheless, they are are absolutely top notch - Easily the equal of Aups or Bens,

Thanks Myles - Perfect transaction.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

I just placed my first order with Myles as the postage price is much better than the last place I ordered from and it sounds like the the same Martin Dow licenced pills. I forgot to ask if they are blister packed though, I seriously hope so because I don't trust loose ones. Anyway I will update if and when the order arrives.
(01-02-2018, 12:14 AM)bromster Wrote: I just placed my first order with Myles as the postage price is much better than the last place I ordered from and it sounds like the the same Martin Dow licenced pills. I forgot to ask if they are blister packed though, I seriously hope so because I don't trust loose ones. Anyway I will update if and when the order arrives.

Hi bromster,

They are not blistered, but so well packed not a single tab was broken - And the stealth is incredible.  I can vouch for them being genuine Martin Dow licensed Roche 10mg Diazepam, they work just as well as the genuine Roches I get from another vendor...But they are less than half the price.

Magazine #4 (last one) arrived today, perfect transaction.  Respect for Myles - We'll do Clon@apam next.  Can you tell I'm stocking up?  ;-)

-- Saint Basil