Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
Danny: people get very upset if they hear their vendor sent out a LL. or a no show. And, God help u if u said LE was involved. People at forums traditionally tar and feather anyone whom brings any type of bad news.

I had a wonderful vendor for sixteen years. But for the last few holidays I received nothing. This happens. There is postal theft. There are new hires whom could care less about ur packages.

And a reliable delivery company stole a lousy 16$ irish bracelet I ordered online and delivered an empty box.

So, things happen. It does not mean its the vendors fault. And, u were clear about that.

It is just luck of the draw whether u got a pin headed new delivery person. Whom stole ur package. We shall never know.

But, I believe you. And u don't blame myles. That is the appropriate and mature response to the hell that can happen at christmas.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Well Danny I hope it's just the holidays, he's always been on point for me. (I've had some arrive after forty days get stuck or holidays etc.)
"The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease"  -William Osler

"The art of Medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  -Voltaire

Hello Amazing people just wanted to share once again the amazing experience I have had with this vendor. I have only been in contact for a couple months but I can truly say this is one awesome experience. Shout out to Myles everyone!!
And just to share 28 days total air time mag landed in!!! if you are a patient person u will be very pleased!!
Sorry Charon if i caused offence, I did not mean to at all. I am still familiarising myself with these forums and how they are run and was just wondering how it worked with some vendors in suggest IOP and some in the IOPlist section. I know it is a very busy time of year, hence why I have not been on the forums lately. If I am missing something please tell me.

Edit: seems I may have fallen into the trap of typing without putting emoticons in leading to a perceived tone which is not sincere. I reassure you that I was being sincere and apologise if it did not seem that way.
I have an order in with Myles that I placed immediately before leaving for vacation.  Obviously I can't comment on product quality or delivery time yet, but Myles' communication has been amazing...And this is by no means a "big" order, I'm on a fixed income.  One of the most polite, cheerful vendors I've ever worked with - I'm absolutely OK with a long wait for delivery considering the distance involved and the time of year.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

To all our friends at ioplist most specially to Charon, wishing you and everyone a Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the holidays!

Warm regards,
MYles
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices! 

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

http://instagram.com/mylesmeds
Merry Christmas back at ya! You are an asset to our forum.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Merry xmas Myles!  Angel
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.
I have never tried this vendor. I have a small order with another new to me right now. I'm sure I'll eventually visit Myles. I hope to, anyway.
Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday Myles your customer service really shows the integrity of your personality and of course to Charon and all other admins wishing the warmest wishes to you all!!