Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
18 days to the UK, the packaging is amazing and the service as a whole is great. As others before me, I highly recommend this pharmacy.
Dropping by to say Hi to everyone!

Cheers to all the good feedback.
MYLESMEDS.NET : quality medications at discounted prices! 

Mylesmeds@safe-mail.net

http://instagram.com/mylesmeds
Cheers to you Myles for keeping our family members so happy. And for dropping by. Have a glorious night.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
1 month to Western Europe.

the packaging is the best i've ever had.

about the quality i'll tell later.
(12-04-2017, 08:26 PM)alexandrema Wrote: 1 month to Western Europe.

the packaging is the best i've ever had.

about the quality i'll tell later.

Very good Rivos.
Would love to try this vendor, but there doesn't seem to be a way to enter a destination address different than the billing address.  Perhaps I'll try emailing.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

E-mail them, they will respond and explain how the things will go on.
One day you'll leave this world behind...  
So live a life you will remember!
Will you be fully stocked for the new year Myles?

Edit: Charon, why is this guy still in suggest IOPs?
because, some stay there. their clients look for them there.

but the other day i thought maybe i should move him to IOPList area. I must get permission from vendor first to list him.

however, the fact that we r all busy as hell is the attitude and actions that prevailed.

i am moving. am a tad bit too busy to worry about things that don't leave one homeless thankee. k?

EDIT: DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO ANSWER TO YOU AGAIN LIKE THAT. GOT IT? WHEN U HAVE UR OWN FORUM, U CAN MOVE VENDORS. But we are all too busy and frankly, leave the forum to us. Just as we put in rules dont ever ask us why we banned or gave negative ratings to someone, don't u ever talk to me in that demeaning tone of voice. u did not kindly suggest it seems he has credibility. like duh.

i don't cotton to pipsqueaks telling me what to do. not at all.
i shall delete the above as soon as i know u have read my response, oh buddy ole pal. It does not belong in Myles thread.