Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
No problem! I'm about to place my 3rd soon Smile
I just placed my 3rd order with Myles!

I will keep everyone posted when it arrives. Myles has always done me right!
Hi ioplist friends,

Thanks to the admin and friends who made this thread possible.

Wishing everyone great health.

Regards,
MYles
What's up buddy! Good luck on the board Smile I'm waiting on my two packs from you and will post when they arrive for everyone.
Have placed 2 orders with myles in the past.  The second order went awol and Myles reshipped my order.  This guy is legit.
Hello Myles, I have seen you around for a long time but I have never tried you out. Always seen good feedback about you though.
On average how long do your orders take to reach the US?
Thanks
Smile
(03-22-2016, 10:25 PM)O Undermedicated Wrote: Hello Myles, I have seen you around for a long time but I have never tried you out. Always seen good feedback about you though.
On average how long do your orders take to reach the US?
Thanks
Smile

Hello and G'day!

The average is two weeks. But a small percentage arrives on the third or fourth week. Smile
This forum is awesome! This info is priceless for people like myself that need these meds. Thank you so much Mrchucky for posting this vendor. Thank you Charon for letting him! Most of all thank you Myles for your much needed service!  Big Grin I will be ordering very soon!  Big Grin

Claymore
hey can't wait to here back about shipping times to the US but this sounds pretty hopeful!

I emailed the contact us part of the site and got a response within 10 minutes, quickest response I've ever got.
My first two packs arrived in 9-10 days each to the SW US, if that helps. I was shocked at how fast and how stealth the packaging was.