Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MYLESMEDS.NET
Thumbs Up 
He is currently listed in the email vendors section but has a website. Myles is a great dude - ships from a relatively safe area and I am 2/2 with him. He only carries two products, but they are two very popular products and are top quality with very discreet packaging. The password to login to the site is 'pasharx.'

Give him a shot if he has what you're looking for Smile
(i gave MrChuckey permission to put up this vendor. He is in our email area. But, he had good reviews by a number of people in the last couple years.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thank you Charon!
ur welcome, MrChuckey.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
great prices wish he had a few more goin tho
Two products is it. Top quality, Roche brand Smile
Is there any way to sign up? All I'm getting is a log in page.
You have to go to the main page (mylesmeds.com) and then enter the password which is pasharx.

Also, for the record- he is not paying me or giving me free stuff to promote him. He just asked for my help and he's been good to me so I said sure after checking with Charon.
(03-12-2016, 01:31 AM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: You have to go to the main page (mylesmeds.com) and then enter the password which is pasharx.

Also, for the record- he is not paying me or giving me free stuff to promote him. He just asked for my help and he's been good to me so I said sure after checking with Charon.

@Mrchuckey12 thank you for the info! Needed this. I appreciate it guys!
Perpetual optimism in your self or any organization is a force multiplier. Wink
Thanks for the info.