i know a good on-line pharmacy
mostly for pain killers white pharmacy
they use trust pilot for feedback and
they look good i am nervous hoping
to contribute without breaking the rules
Regards
codename linctus
i am sorry. u don't have to worry.

and, we have UK people here whom will love u even more if u have a source for them.

u will be fine. i promise. share away.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
honestly, we make up rules as needs arise.

we have no problem with ur sharing. we avoid US to US places i guess, as that would put me in da jailhouse. depends.

but, i have always stressed that we need UK sources at every forum i have built.

i did go ballistic at the old list. being sick and never having help, were not so good.

but, here, we have help. i am in remission. i am still laughing about the threats made on me yesterday.

so, don't worry. i am back to the kinder, more gentle woman i used to be. (had to get far away from ET.)

the worst that will happen is i may edit out a payment method. u won't be in trouble. promise. and, i keep my word.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hi charon,
thanks its just using a bit of common sense
here and there
Regads
Codename linctus
sadly they don't ship to US. bummer
(06-02-2015, 08:53 PM)hippy Wrote: sadly they don't ship to US. bummer

Sorry to hear that hippy as i think its great
for PK's
Hopefully someone will benefit from them
Regards
codename Linctus
Do they want photo I-D even on first order?
Or is it only required when ordering again?
If they want photo I-D then i'm not going to be able to use them,i aint got any that's in date.
Perhaps you could 'unofficially' edit the expiration date on whatever ID you do have.

Although, I would not be that interested in sending my ID to any vendor.

Maybe codename lintus will be around to answer. He has been around the board the last few days.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
not too up on sending photo i-d either,will wait to see what CNL has to say,thanks for the input @FirePlaces.
Managed to order some dhc from them,just had confirmation email order will be spent today,used bank statement and my out of date passport,they just wanted proof of age and i was the card holder.
Looking forward to getting some relief from all the aches and pain,kratom was disappointing,these wont be,will last me quite a while..