Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ksalol 2mg-
(06-20-2015, 10:40 AM)tommygun Wrote: your a gent popster,now stop hogging that tub of kasols and pass them round lol Big Grin

I do not have a pig in the house, but I can try on the quality of the American Staffordshire.I believe that he slept like a baby.

Joke this is my dog,For some who are not good  Tongue
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(06-17-2015, 11:50 AM)tommygun Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 02:55 AM)OrangeClay Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 11:30 AM)tommygun Wrote: the 1mg Kasols d sent me work well for me,i took 2 and really felt them.
Took only 5 days for package to reach me here in NW EU.
I thought dusko would have a thread in an email section,are we going to have an email section for email only vendors in the future?
Many thanks to Dusko,very reliable vendor,honest and generous.

tommygun my friend hit 50 post and you will see email vendors, members ask and a private area for 50+ post was created  you are almost there. and the the door will open for you..... Heart

thanks for making me aware of that,been a bit busy recently so not been posting as much,just left feedback for D on a few other forums,yes,i'm still not banned on the other place,i like to help some of them over there just incase they get fooled by the V lot,thanks for the info OrangeClay.
They must have some kind of quality control at all pharm companies,i wonder how they do actually make sure meds are right and fit for human consumption.
Sometimes i wonder if they try out meds on criminals in prison maybe?

I feel like I have to reply to this post bc of what was said about prisoners being guinea pigs for meds. I unfortunately was incarcerated for 3yrs bc of ordering from iop's before I really knew what I was doing, but anyways I will say this,,,one day they called about 1/3 of the dorm out and said that they wanted us to sign some papers and we were going to be taking some unknown pill that was supposed to make us stop smoking. Well they didn't force it on us but they tried to make it sound like a sweet deal that u couldn't refuse. They offered to give us all $25 worth of commissary to take the meds. I refused bc I had my own $ in prison and to be honest I didn't know what the hell it was that they were giving us. They said it was to quit smoking but who knows what it was for. Well the ppl who didn't get much $ signed up and took the pulls twice a day for 30 days and I witnessed over half of them started to look sickly ill, they lost a lot of weight, and all got really pale skin. As soon as the 30 day trial period was over they all got better and went back to normal, they got there little $25 worth of commissary. But the point I'm getting at is, who the hell knows what they were taking!?!
MacDonald's food did the same thing to a guy in the documentary "Super Size Me"....Everyone should see this documentary.......

Before the 30 days was up......his doctors told him to stop the experiment....it was so detrimental to his health.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Hey I eat McDonald's along with other fast food everyday, multiple times a day and I'm still living..lol

But I will admit my family doctor said my cholesterol is very high and my thyroids are bad..but idk
Quote:I feel like I have to reply to this post bc of what
was said about prisoners being guinea pigs for
meds. I unfortunately was incarcerated for 3yrs
bc of ordering from iop's before I really knew
what I was doing, but anyways I will say
this,,,one day they called about 1/3 of the dorm out and said that they wanted us to sign some
papers and we were going to be taking some
unknown pill that was supposed to make us stop
smoking. Well they didn't force it on us but they
tried to make it sound like a sweet deal that u
couldn't refuse. They offered to give us all $25 worth of commissary to take the meds. I refused
bc I had my own $ in prison and to be honest I
didn't know what the hell it was that they were
giving us. They said it was to quit smoking but
who knows what it was for. Well the ppl who
didn't get much $ signed up and took the pulls twice a day for 30 days and I witnessed over
half of them started to look sickly ill, they lost a
lot of weight, and all got really pale skin. As
soon as the 30 day trial period was over they all
got better and went back to normal, they got
there little $25 worth of commissary. But the point I'm getting at is, who the hell knows what
they were taking!?!

That was extremely harsh!! ... Three frikin years!! Our gov hard at work ... Let's not make space for the baby rapers.murders,arsonists ... No let's lock up non violent offenders to "teach them a lesson" ... My foot ...wasn't like you were out on the corner of the grade school selling junk to the kids for lunch money ... I truely feel for ya on that one ... Oh let me tell you I can preach about this "free" country's drug policy's ... I don't like em at all, they need a serious overhaul to keep up with what's really happening!!! .... Anywho glad you made it ... I have a lot of friends that they "straightened up" and they just aren't the same .... Enough about that ....

Now back to the show .....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Yea well its pretty fcked up what happen to me, I initially got arrested for manufacturing synthetic cannabis (spice), but while incarcerated they intercepted a pretty big package that I was getting from an older iop (shazia) was running at the time. Well the package was coming from Pk, so they charged me with attempting to possess schedule 4 CDS along with the spice bs. Then they tried to really scare me and say I was supporting/funding terrorism, so they offered me a deal to take 5yrs and they would run all charges concurrent. So I took it. I was a 1st offender of a non violent drug charge, so I applied my time in prison in the most positive way I could. I got into the GED program and scored the highest in the whole prison, then I started a tutoring program and got the church involved and turned it into a 12 step program to try and rehabilitate the youth. The program is called Celebrate Recovery and it is now recognized by every DOC institution in the state of Louisiana. The only inmates that are eligible to get in the program are 1st offenders of non violent drug crimes in between the ages of 17-35. And to attract them to sign up to the program u get granted 90days of good time once u complete and graduate the program. The program is 10mnths long, so it's a way for inmates to apply there time in a positive way and get out 90days early.
I understand this is not something most ppl would brag about but I am very happy that I went through what I went through and was able to create something to help the ppl who want the help.
TheSpecialMan knows how turn lemons into lemonade......he won't have to visit The Wizard (of Oz)Smile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Thumbs Up 
Well that's a bummer TheSpecialMan, but I'm glad you shared it. I found it interesting to read because of how you handled it, great. You certainly made the best of a bad situation. Not many people can do that. Kudos to you!
(06-22-2015, 07:08 PM)TheSpecialMan Wrote: Yea well its pretty fcked up what happen to me, I initially got arrested for manufacturing synthetic cannabis (spice), but while incarcerated they intercepted a pretty big package that I was getting from an older iop (shazia) was running at the time. Well the package was coming from Pk, so they charged me with attempting to possess schedule 4 CDS along with the spice bs. Then they tried to really scare me and say I was supporting/funding terrorism, so they offered me a deal to take 5yrs and they would run all charges concurrent. So I took it. I was a 1st offender of a non violent drug charge, so I applied my time in prison in the most positive way I could. I got into the GED program and scored the highest in the whole prison, then I started a tutoring program and got the church involved and turned it into a 12 step program to try and rehabilitate the youth. The program is called Celebrate Recovery and it is now recognized by every DOC institution in the state of Louisiana. The only inmates that are eligible to get in the program are 1st offenders of non violent drug crimes in between the ages of 17-35. And to attract them to sign up to the program u get granted 90days of good time once u complete and graduate the program. The program is 10mnths long, so it's a way for inmates to apply there time in a positive way and get out 90days early.
I understand this is not something most ppl would brag about but I am very happy that I went through what I went through and was able to create something to help the ppl who want the help.

Louisiana? ... I've been all through La... From Lake Charles to Houma ... Jennerette ... All the little towns down old 90 ... We'd turn off I-10 at the 101 mile marker in Lafayette and pick up cars from all the lots ... Then take them back to Texas ... They would eventually wind up at Big H auto auction in Houston ... Man what fun ..
Bon Ton Roulet ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Yea "squid" I have to agree with u on the suboxone/subutex epidemic that's going on throughout the prison system. I witnessed plenty of ppl make plenty of money with that while incarcerated. Especially the suboxone strip bc they're easy to get in. Ppl would just have their frnds or whoever send them a fake letter and put them under the part of the envelope that u lick and BAM now they're in. They would use the greendot system to get real $$ to the person on the outside, so that they could buy more and do it again next week or month. If u don't know what I mean by the greendot system I will be more than happy to explain, but it will be a lot of typing and I really don't feel like getting into that now.
But I will say this on another note, suboxone has saved my life and I am a proud advocate of the medicine. I don't even want to call it a drug bc I use it as a medicine. Just as a person with diabetes would use insulin. I don't over do it, I take 1mg a day, which is 1/8 of a strip, so a 1 suboxone strip lasts me all week. That's a pretty cheap expense to keep myself sane, that is of course along with about 2-3mg of alp.
But anyways, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I ♡ this forum! It's the only place I can talk so freely with ppl who I know are somewhat like me and won't judge me.
Smile Smile Smile

(06-22-2015, 06:50 PM)phasedance Wrote: TheSpecialMan, you spent 3 years in prison because of ordering from iop's? That's a little excessive, I'm guessing it was a bulk order or something because I have never of anyone saying that. There was a guy on the .com site who had a controlled delivery but I'm not sure what ever happened to him.

Also that's pretty insane that they did that, those pills probably weren't even to help curb smoking. And $25 in commissary, I could see how some would jump at that, but man that's insane. They probably had to sign waivers so they couldn't sue. Jails and prisons are a joke when it comes to people who take drugs for personal use, but I do enjoy that Netflix show Orange is the New Black!

Yea I ended up serving 3yrs but keep in mind they gave me 5, so I'm on parole for the remainder, which I will say my PO is very cool and doesn't mess with me. But yea I had a good bit coming in from PK, about 5,700 to be exact. But I was also running my own spice website. To be honest idk why or how but it's still up. It was bubbleblends420.webs.com if u go there and check it out u will see.
They really made an example out of me bc of the spice being such a new drug that attracts the youth. They had NO idea about the meds coming in bc if they did they would have waited to arrest me. If they would have waited until the pills were in my hands then I would have gotten a way BIGGER sentence, so I'm kinda fortunate everything turned out the way it did.
And u know what they say, "everything happens for a reason" and I am a strong believer in that saying. Prison was the best thing that's ever happen to me. It taught me morals, maturity, respect, and how to live on my own in a world where I was the minority. So as much as I regret the felony conviction, I am glad I had that experience in life to learn and grow from.
Bc to be honest, I was headed down a road of destruction before that "blessing" happen to me. I say blessing bc sometimes blessings come in disguise. And that's exactly what happen to me!
Glad I could share this with yall. I really wish I knew how to move this to a different spot on the forum bc I think everyone should have a chance to read it!