Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ksalol 2mg-
Dusko is legit,
Has quality products and great service.
Thank You elpdc10!
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
(11-11-2015, 09:04 PM)Stripers Wrote: More control. Take one or two depending on need.

I agree, theraputically speaking, I meant if one would require two for anxiety or insomnia, it would be better IMHO to take two 1mg ks@lol rather than a rectangle 2mg bar of which there are many fakes about. I apologize, I didn't mean to come off as if they were being taken recreational or without cause like candy. I completely agree, with control, if you can use the minimal amount to give you relief that is always best

(11-12-2015, 11:43 AM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: Dr, Stripers Thanks for the tip to our friends Smile
This alprazolam is only intended for the treatment of anxiety teraphy and depression and stres,maximum use of 3
mg per day if the patient tolerated the pill...after, the use of several weeks, which is the dose should be reduced...2 pill per day.. etc
For other purposes is not desirable,
with this pill no tension Smile
PHARMACEUTICAL FORM
Xanax(ksalol) pills 1 mg:
collor light blue.

Thank you Dusko, I appreciate the information. I did not mean to come off as if they were not being used for therapeutic use. The minimal and responsible use is always best. Recreational, that would not be good. Dusko, I appreciate all that you do for this forum, I look forward to reaching 50 posts!
(12-09-2015, 03:59 AM)laizerfiest 2.0 Wrote: Just wanted to post here: Dusko and I had a bit of a misunderstanding over the summer about switched TN's. Neither one of our faults, and it was dealt with on the forum that shall not be named, but I just wanted to mention in here how understanding and patient she is when figuring out a problem.  Dusko, I used this same screen name (without the 2.0 part) with my safe-mail address when we discussed this and posted about how great you were on "other" forum, but I just wanted to reiterate it here.  Dusko really cares and will make sure she does everything she can to give you the best service possible. I know I'm newb rank, therefore my posts should be met with skepticism, but she will recognize me and back this up.

Aha,now know who are you.I have your email.This year in July we had contact Smile Hope all is ok with you!

Dusko
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
Thanks for the thank you Dusko! That means a lot coming from you. Hope all is well.
Thumbs Down 
I removed my comment cuz it went to the wrong thread. My bad! But I fixed it fast!
(12-16-2015, 07:26 PM)ncsu2009 Wrote: I have been using Dusko for years and he is the best in the business.  It is great to see he the same trustworthy reliable source he always was.

Welcome my friend Smile You find as always +50 post.
(12-16-2015, 07:26 PM)ncsu2009 Wrote: I have been using Dusko for years and he is the best in the business.  It is great to see he the same trustworthy reliable source he always was.

well he is a she but just sayin                HELLO DUSKO!
(12-18-2015, 02:19 AM)airraid101 Wrote:

well he is a she but just sayin                HELLO DUSKO!

HELLO DUSKO! Big Grin
I have been using Dusko for years now too, I couldn't agree more! Thanks Dusko and Happy Holidays :-)