Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ksalol 2mg-
D is the best.
I'm sorry but I just have to get this off my chest, I am glad to see a certain color in the blacklist. I could go into detail but why dwell on the negative?
Are there any website vendors offering ksalol 1 mg. I know the topic is 2 mg but since those are fake I figured this is the best thread to ask in?
(06-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: Xanax - Alprazolam - Ksalol 2 mg by Galenika

You heard of him? Some vendors offer on sale.

Galenika only made ksalols in 1mg...which id love to get my hands on by the way.
-Marino

Live the life you love,
 love the life you live.  Heart
(01-15-2016, 03:03 PM)graham3735 Wrote: Are there any website vendors offering ksalol 1 mg. I know the topic is 2 mg but since those are fake I figured this is the best thread to ask in?

There are vendors whom offer it whether or not they are email or website is easily searchable on here. Why a site over email?

(01-21-2016, 06:42 PM)Marino1990 Wrote:
(06-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote: Xanax - Alprazolam - Ksalol 2 mg by Galenika

You heard of him? Some vendors offer on sale.

Galenika only made ksalols in 1mg...which id love to get my hands on by the way.

Actually they make .25, .5 and 1mg http://www.galenika.rs/downloads/spc-pil...ta_pil.pdf
Can we just close this thread since its been proven these don't exist?