Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.mysleepingtabs.com
(03-31-2016, 09:42 PM)Charon Wrote: Admin of steel wants the email, please.  His email is:  You can e-mail at adminofsteel@protonmail.com whatever you wish to share.

I shall be signing off soon.  Email Admin of steel, please.  He won't bite.

Brye didn't use this vendor from what I understand.  He/she used a different vendor but is reporting in this thread.  So, I suggested he/she make a new thread for the other vendor.
I got that today.  Thank you Bighead.  (I had more time to read!!)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-01-2016, 10:32 AM)HCharon Wrote: I got that today.  Thank you Bighead.  (I had more time to read!!)

No problem.  I've been following this thread from the first post and noticed then that brye was talking about a different vendor.  I'm here to contribute and get information.  It should be a give and take regarding what we contribute and the information we take away.
(03-07-2016, 05:14 AM)bry686 Wrote: I tried to search here and couldnt find any info on them. I apologize if this site has already been discussed. Has anybody heard of or used them before? They have limited products. This is some info from their site.

For our U.K clients we are sending the product out from within U.K soil. You do not have to worry about any love letters from parcel seizures. Its totally safe and secure. Also, we offer multiple payment modes
For our U.S clients its the same thing, we are not letting you take any risk. You will receive the product 100 % from within U.S. No love letters or parcels lost in customs. Also, we offer multiple payment modes
How we do this and manage it is a very confidential matter and can only be shared with perspective clients so send us an email and we will guide you more about how we do it.

Scam list :

Real photo on their site : No
Selling loosy pills : Yes
Selling Onax """REAL """" xanax : Yes

This site is a scam, best scenario they will send home made pills.
We rely on ur nature. Unless a dire threat is evidenced by the outside of a package, legally, we don't need to see it. We trust you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel