Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just saying hi after a rough week
hey everyone, just wanted to say hi to all, haven't been posting in a couple weeks, been so busy with the fam, lost one of our dogs Sad  its been rough..hi to all of you...my extended family
i am sorry nicenchill. i know how important the love is that we share with our fur friends.

Hang in there, my friend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I am sorry to hear bout your dog as mine are just like my "hairy little kidz"...

Just glad you're back with us...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I'm sorrySad That's got to be one of the hardest things in the world. If your like me my buddy is my life. I will keep you in my prayers my friend.
~Be the Aloha you want to see in the world~
Ah, not good news. I know the feeling, happened to me recently. He/ she will be in doggy heaven now.
Try and stay positive, as hard as it seems.
Yes Nice and Chill, sorry for your loss. Sometimes our pets to us are part of our family and it is not easy. My condolences
I am sorry for your loss. I know it hurts to lose a beloved pet.

Willie
Feel horrible for you. Rainbow Bridge is a nice place for dogs...I'm sorry for your loss
I just wanted to thank all of you for your responses and kind words...our boy was the best and most gentle dog I ever had...thank you all soo much for your kindness, it means the world to me and def made me feel better Smile

our pets are our kids, they are family for sure