Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
planting MMJ on traffic stop
(03-05-2016, 05:50 PM)tommygun Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 01:51 PM)luvhandles Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 06:21 AM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Basically, our entire judicial system is broken.  Cops are incentivized to make arrests and generate revenue though tickets, privatized prisons, etc.  It is truly a feeling that many of them are "out to get you" rather than serve and protect.  But there are some good ones out there once you get to know them.  I know a few that will let the small stuff slide, but most of the cops around here will charge you with every possible charge, probably beat your ass, then put you in jail where it takes at least 2 days on average to get bonded out.  If you're black, then you're pretty much screwed when it comes to sentencing.  I hate to bring race into the conversation, but it needs to be said because I see it happen.  One person gets a 3rd offense possession charge and gets probation, while another person gets 25-life for the same charge.  Sickening.

Yep its all in who one knows a guy get busted for 2.1 kilos and only serves 7 years yet if any one else would be in jail for up to 14 year....if your connected to the right people you well get the favors. Now it cyber rights with the LEOs the law enforcement is listening in on anyone they want with a hand held cell stimulator and don't even ask for search warrant because our cyber rights are not drawn out. Be careful soon citizens will be called terrorist! Maybe the US will be one big happy prison and yes FEMA camps exist...We are being herded like cattle by getting everyone in the computer system by arrests, face book etc. Ever wonder why? Now NSA moved to Utah....The computer system is voice activated and uses cryogenics to keep the memory drive cool has incredible data storage on All americans. Lets not forget operation "Stellar Wind"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_Wind remember mark klein who saw NSA tapping into public phone calls etc. in a room at ATT read the below link

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/17459...ng-in-2006

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/ Heres NSA

No one can escape!

Same things happening here,called the snoopers charter,they keep changing what they are allowed to do,storing all a persons web data for god knows how long.They're all ready doing the snooping,using terrorism as the excuse,Orwells 1984 is like a blue print for the spooks in the shadows.
We don't have a constitution of rights like they have in the US,but if we did it would mean jack shit no longer,just as your constitution means nothing any longer,you think its getting bad?Theres worse to come in the future,its getting very dark indeed.
Think i shall disconnect from the matrix for a while,its giving me a headache,should i take the red or blue pill?LOL!

Stay safe folks,NSA,M15 rot in hell.

I agree with you Tommy. We haven't seen anything yet.
in the Uk we have a long forgotten magna carta and yes, George Orwell must be pretty annoyed that he wrote a how-to manual, not a warning apparently
(03-06-2016, 02:14 PM)anxiety_sucks Wrote: in the Uk we have a long forgotten magna carta and yes, George Orwell must be pretty annoyed that he wrote a how-to manual, not a warning apparently

From what I've heard, Orwell was a part of this group of people? that are planning the take down of this country and the world, so he knew pretty much how it would go. In a way it was a warning. The "Illuminati" tell us what they are gonna do, but no one pays attention until it's too late. A lot of it is put into movies, but you need to be able to SEE it.
One set of movies that come to mind are the Lord of the Rings series.
1. Fellowship of the Ring = Illuminati

2. The Two Towers = need an explanation?

3. Return of the King = what is planned for 1 ruler for the world.

It's all out in our faces but only have to put 2 and 2 together. NOTHING happens by accident. It's been planned for a very long time.
(03-06-2016, 03:37 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 05:50 PM)tommygun Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 01:51 PM)luvhandles Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 06:21 AM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Basically, our entire judicial system is broken.  Cops are incentivized to make arrests and generate revenue though tickets, privatized prisons, etc.  It is truly a feeling that many of them are "out to get you" rather than serve and protect.  But there are some good ones out there once you get to know them.  I know a few that will let the small stuff slide, but most of the cops around here will charge you with every possible charge, probably beat your ass, then put you in jail where it takes at least 2 days on average to get bonded out.  If you're black, then you're pretty much screwed when it comes to sentencing.  I hate to bring race into the conversation, but it needs to be said because I see it happen.  One person gets a 3rd offense possession charge and gets probation, while another person gets 25-life for the same charge.  Sickening.

Yep its all in who one knows a guy get busted for 2.1 kilos and only serves 7 years yet if any one else would be in jail for up to 14 year....if your connected to the right people you well get the favors. Now it cyber rights with the LEOs the law enforcement is listening in on anyone they want with a hand held cell stimulator and don't even ask for search warrant because our cyber rights are not drawn out. Be careful soon citizens will be called terrorist! Maybe the US will be one big happy prison and yes FEMA camps exist...We are being herded like cattle by getting everyone in the computer system by arrests, face book etc. Ever wonder why? Now NSA moved to Utah....The computer system is voice activated and uses cryogenics to keep the memory drive cool has incredible data storage on All americans. Lets not forget operation "Stellar Wind"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_Wind remember mark klein who saw NSA tapping into public phone calls etc. in a room at ATT read the below link

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/17459...ng-in-2006

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/ Heres NSA

No one can escape!

Same things happening here,called the snoopers charter,they keep changing what they are allowed to do,storing all a persons web data for god knows how long.They're all ready doing the snooping,using terrorism as the excuse,Orwells 1984 is like a blue print for the spooks in the shadows.
We don't have a constitution of rights like they have in the US,but if we did it would mean jack shit no longer,just as your constitution means nothing any longer,you think its getting bad?Theres worse to come in the future,its getting very dark indeed.
Think i shall disconnect from the matrix for a while,its giving me a headache,should i take the red or blue pill?LOL!

Stay safe folks,NSA,M15 rot in hell.

I agree with you Tommy. We haven't seen anythin
Dead on mate! Good reply. Everything has corruption but hold on to the soul THAT is priceless! A man with a bible in one hand with a smile cant be trusted anymore than one man with the whiskey bottle.
When I was younger I drove tow truck for a short time and this sort of thing goes on in impound yards all the time.
I have seen big drug finds in totalled cars I towed that were impossible, evidence found under the seats of cars that had flipped end over end, and we had spent several hours picking up the personal effects strewn all along the road, and yet cops would find small neat tidy stashes under seats that had been ripped from the floor boards.
These automobile owners were not professional drug smugglers, most all if any paraphernalia had been recovered from the roadside.

I released countless impound cars to people at no charge , to this day I have great distain towards anyone in that profession, the towing and impound yard operators are just as crooked as some of the cops we dealt with!

One night I was directed to impound a car that was improperly parked in a bar parking lot, obviously was a Mom or Dad having a beer after work and when I saw the baby car seat in the back of the car I returned my tow truck to the yard and quit right on the spot!

I could never be a cop a tow truck driver or be in any other profession that profits from the ill fate of others!
Good on you forme,i don't know how people can do jobs that make others lifes hell,cops,repo men,bailiffs,social security interrogators the list could go on,have experienced bailiffs at my door,told them where to go unpolitely,never opened the door so they could put that bit of paper in my hand.
The matter had been resolved with the council who i owed a small amount of money to,got a local councilor to sort it out for me,then this bailiff kept coming back thinking he's getting a bit more everytime he knocked at my door,slimey little creep of a man he was.

I won't tell you of my experiences with cops when i was younger,could write a book about that bunch of gangster thugs.