Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
planting MMJ on traffic stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bGZTuCOlDY

Really look and see how many undercover police are at this one stop for no suspicion so the officers and k-9 unit which a dog can easily be nudged to probable cause but the power of knowing your rights and how to use a camera one can see one cop watches the whole thing while the other two are doing the search and for what? MMJ planted evidence to charge citizens of the state paying these police to promote false arrest?

If the K9 was there and indicates the probable location of narcotics in a vehicle why didn't the dog show where the cops to look instead of the two LEO's taking a few minutes to look so much, hmmmm? By the way we pay for these cops to work for public safety not false arrest especially for the supposed little amount of magically appearing MMJ the two police officers found its a waste of time and money.

I do know there are valid good upstanding LEO's thank you for those officers who protect the public but the drive to make an arrest is outweighing the character of public safety more and more. Have a camera on hand is what I would advise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0p7b0Wf7o

one more with cops caught talking about what they wanted to take from the bust!
I scares me to think how many dishonest cops there are... hopefully not that many. It kind of makes me sick.
(02-28-2016, 11:41 PM)Mack30 Wrote: I scares me to think how many dishonest cops there are...   hopefully   not that many.  It kind of makes me sick.

I have always wondered about cops planting drugs in cars they stop and find nothing. There are many dirty cops out there, probably more than many would think. I also wonder just how much of the drugs they do find actually make it back to the evidence rooms. I'm sure there are some that get stuffed in their pockets for their own use, or to sell themselves.

You just never know. NOTHING in this world is as it seems and I would bet this goes on more than we would believe.
Being a cop can't be easy. There's too much temptation to them to make a few extra bucks.

I watch Cops on tv a lot and I see so much that is questionable. Not saying all cops are on the take, but I'd bet my last dose that it does happen. But, we are all at their mercy and I hate that the bad ones can falsely ruin a good persons life for their own benefit.
Thers tons of them at it all over the world,put them in a uniform and they think they can do what the hell they want,not all are bad,but theres tons getting stuff from evidence rooms and reselling,where i live a whole unit of high ranking detectives were found out up to all kinds of bad stuff,innocent folk doing life sentences cos they got fitted up,cops lost there jobs,that was a good few years ago,they were the unit known as CID,recently even the anti-corruption unit was found to be up to corruption after a cop blew the whistle.
Who guards the guards eh?
(02-29-2016, 02:13 PM)tommygun Wrote: Thers tons of them at it all over the world,put them in a uniform and they think they can do what the hell they want,not all are bad,but theres tons getting stuff from evidence rooms and reselling,where i live a whole unit of high ranking detectives were found out up to all kinds of bad stuff,innocent folk doing life sentences cos they got fitted up,cops lost there jobs,that was a good few years ago,they were the unit known as CID,recently even the anti-corruption unit was found to be up to corruption after a cop blew the whistle.
Who guards the guards eh?

Its so easy to do and they use hand signals to each other. See here one for ya!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnyt2_BoWLE

they wont show the court proceedings so its narrated but yes cop stealing money from dead crash victims. Why is it when the common people get an arrested now we get on mugshot, etc even innocent but when a cop gets in trouble they wont have their face posted all over the net....?
Masonic hand rituals in court?Never!!lol,thats been talked about for a good few years here,not watched the vid but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Cops can be as bad as any mafia,maybe worse.
How many get off Scot free after being caught doing shootings and all the rest,as you say us common folk would be news headlines but these lot just seem to do what they want and walk away career intact and/or a healthy golden handshake.Sick.

Just watched the vid,just look at all the other vids of them up to bad stuff,a tiny minority take the fall,they'll be tons more who walk away laughing.
Cricket, Tommygun, I think you are both right. I wonder how much they find and 3/4 of it never makes it to the station. The guy who gets arrested gets a lighter sentence.. What is he going to say? No.. I had much much more than that on me.., and even getting it from evidence rooms. Sad, sad, world we live in.
Basically, our entire judicial system is broken. Cops are incentivized to make arrests and generate revenue though tickets, privatized prisons, etc. It is truly a feeling that many of them are "out to get you" rather than serve and protect. But there are some good ones out there once you get to know them. I know a few that will let the small stuff slide, but most of the cops around here will charge you with every possible charge, probably beat your ass, then put you in jail where it takes at least 2 days on average to get bonded out. If you're black, then you're pretty much screwed when it comes to sentencing. I hate to bring race into the conversation, but it needs to be said because I see it happen. One person gets a 3rd offense possession charge and gets probation, while another person gets 25-life for the same charge. Sickening.
(03-04-2016, 06:21 AM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Basically, our entire judicial system is broken.  Cops are incentivized to make arrests and generate revenue though tickets, privatized prisons, etc.  It is truly a feeling that many of them are "out to get you" rather than serve and protect.  But there are some good ones out there once you get to know them.  I know a few that will let the small stuff slide, but most of the cops around here will charge you with every possible charge, probably beat your ass, then put you in jail where it takes at least 2 days on average to get bonded out.  If you're black, then you're pretty much screwed when it comes to sentencing.  I hate to bring race into the conversation, but it needs to be said because I see it happen.  One person gets a 3rd offense possession charge and gets probation, while another person gets 25-life for the same charge.  Sickening.

Yep its all in who one knows a guy get busted for 2.1 kilos and only serves 7 years yet if any one else would be in jail for up to 14 year....if your connected to the right people you well get the favors. Now it cyber rights with the LEOs the law enforcement is listening in on anyone they want with a hand held cell stimulator and don't even ask for search warrant because our cyber rights are not drawn out. Be careful soon citizens will be called terrorist! Maybe the US will be one big happy prison and yes FEMA camps exist...We are being herded like cattle by getting everyone in the computer system by arrests, face book etc. Ever wonder why? Now NSA moved to Utah....The computer system is voice activated and uses cryogenics to keep the memory drive cool has incredible data storage on All americans. Lets not forget operation "Stellar Wind"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_Wind remember mark klein who saw NSA tapping into public phone calls etc. in a room at ATT read the below link

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/17459...ng-in-2006

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/ Heres NSA

No one can escape!
(03-04-2016, 01:51 PM)luvhandles Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 06:21 AM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Basically, our entire judicial system is broken.  Cops are incentivized to make arrests and generate revenue though tickets, privatized prisons, etc.  It is truly a feeling that many of them are "out to get you" rather than serve and protect.  But there are some good ones out there once you get to know them.  I know a few that will let the small stuff slide, but most of the cops around here will charge you with every possible charge, probably beat your ass, then put you in jail where it takes at least 2 days on average to get bonded out.  If you're black, then you're pretty much screwed when it comes to sentencing.  I hate to bring race into the conversation, but it needs to be said because I see it happen.  One person gets a 3rd offense possession charge and gets probation, while another person gets 25-life for the same charge.  Sickening.

Yep its all in who one knows a guy get busted for 2.1 kilos and only serves 7 years yet if any one else would be in jail for up to 14 year....if your connected to the right people you well get the favors. Now it cyber rights with the LEOs the law enforcement is listening in on anyone they want with a hand held cell stimulator and don't even ask for search warrant because our cyber rights are not drawn out. Be careful soon citizens will be called terrorist! Maybe the US will be one big happy prison and yes FEMA camps exist...We are being herded like cattle by getting everyone in the computer system by arrests, face book etc. Ever wonder why? Now NSA moved to Utah....The computer system is voice activated and uses cryogenics to keep the memory drive cool has incredible data storage on All americans. Lets not forget operation "Stellar Wind"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_Wind remember mark klein who saw NSA tapping into public phone calls etc. in a room at ATT read the below link

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/17459...ng-in-2006

http://www.wired.com/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/ Heres NSA

No one can escape!

Same things happening here,called the snoopers charter,they keep changing what they are allowed to do,storing all a persons web data for god knows how long.They're all ready doing the snooping,using terrorism as the excuse,Orwells 1984 is like a blue print for the spooks in the shadows.
We don't have a constitution of rights like they have in the US,but if we did it would mean jack shit no longer,just as your constitution means nothing any longer,you think its getting bad?Theres worse to come in the future,its getting very dark indeed.
Think i shall disconnect from the matrix for a while,its giving me a headache,should i take the red or blue pill?LOL!

Stay safe folks,NSA,M15 rot in hell.