Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Intro
Hello and welcome RS2320! A spinal fusion surgery is no joke and can require a good while for recovery. All the best to you my friend and I hope you feel back to normal soon! Smile
Appreciate all warm words and welcoming.
Thanks everyone
Welcome aboard!!!
Welcome RS2320, I just went from newbie to Junior member and we'll worth it. You will get all the support you need.
Have a great day and keep smiling. ..
Welcome! Hope everythign is to your liking
(03-01-2016, 09:11 AM)Jade239 Wrote: Welcome RS2320, I just went from  newbie to Junior member and we'll worth it.  You will get all the support you need.
Have a great day and keep smiling. ..

So far all is well. It is nice to know there are plenty of like minded people out there.
Thanks
R
Wink 
Hi, I'm Jade. I've just made Junior member...and couldn't be happy to hear, as you will enjoy this site. Family,  friends and more. Ice introduced me and all members I've been chatting with are amazing ... 

Have a great time and nice evening. . Smile
(02-19-2016, 07:46 AM)RS2320 Wrote: Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well tonight.  Have been a lurker as a guest for a while and figured now was as good a time as ever to get involved.
Long time athlete, but my back took a turn for the worse about 2.5 years ago.  
First surgery October 2014 with the most recent being in December m.

Had a diskectomy in 2014 and a spinal fusion 2 months ago.  
I have found through this entire process that pharmacies and Drs. Can look at you a certain way when filling any types of recurring pain meds.  It's really become a shame. 
Open invite to give me a shout to just bs and hope you do get to know you all better in the near future

Welcome, I  understand. I have been to 53 doc's and counting.  They don't get it. My back was fused vertebra, so I empithize.  Glad you are here , you will find great people whom will soon be family.
Always , Jade239
(03-02-2016, 03:45 PM)Jade239 Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 07:46 AM)RS2320 Wrote: Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well tonight.  Have been a lurker as a guest for a while and figured now was as good a time as ever to get involved.
Long time athlete, but my back took a turn for the worse about 2.5 years ago.  
First surgery October 2014 with the most recent being in December m.

Had a diskectomy in 2014 and a spinal fusion 2 months ago.  
I have found through this entire process that pharmacies and Drs. Can look at you a certain way when filling any types of recurring pain meds.  It's really become a shame. 
Open invite to give me a shout to just bs and hope you do get to know you all better in the near future

Welcome, I  understand. I have been to 53 doc's and counting.  They don't get it. My back was fused vertebra, so I empithize.  Glad you are here , you will find great people whom will soon be family.
Always , Jade239
Much appreciated.  Just so interesting how the role of dr has changed.  Unless you have a terminal illness, comfort and day to day living are not high on the healthcare professional's list. To find dr's that really are willing to help is a minimum.  The pharmacies, especially the corporate ones don't really care either.  They have their rules, no refills more than 48hours which is now becoming a law and tracked. Ultimately everyone is so concerned with people abusing their scripts( which I understand) that it really hinders the people that are in real need. 
R