Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon
Please review any F2F physician contacts you have now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Portland Women
New Riders of the Purple Sage

We pulled into Portland town
We been on the road
Rock and rolling for the crowd
Three more nights to go
But if I don't find someone tonight
I just won't make it through
I'm going out in Portland town
And see what I can do
You know, it's very cold in Portland town
This time of the year,
I wouldn't mind if I could find
Someone to hold me near
And there's a little girl,
She looks lost and lonely
Backstage at the show
I'm going up and asking her
Hey, would you like to go
You see I need me a Portland woman
I don't want to be alone tonight
I want to get me a Portland woman
Portland women treat you right
Portland's gonna be mine tonight
We pulled out of Portland town
Almost right on time,
The little girl that I had found,
Her I left behind
But I haven't felt too good
Since I left Portland yesterday
I'm going back to Portland town,
Now what more can I say
I wanna get me a Portland woman
I don't wanna be alone tonight
I wanna get me a Portland woman
Portland women treat you right
Portland's gonna be mine tonight

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
I'm just happy to see anyone from NW region especially if they from my hometown the 503. If anyone is in Portland please feel free to add me to buddy list :-) lets become friends? :-)
Is anyone on the board currently living in the Portland Metro area? Im looking for a good doctor that isnt too strict when it comes to prescribing anxiety meds as I just got my insurance from work an d really am considering going to talk with a conselor about my anxiety disorder, but dont want any of the weird meds they tend to give people. I know what works for me and don't need to be fed a bunch of other stuff that has other side effects that I may not be very fond of.
im in portland. ill keep you posted if i hear anything solid about cooperative doctors
and, that is why we only have a couple songs posted in this area. it went dark and bleak.

good luck, all. false alarms in this thread.

(07-07-2016, 08:35 PM)SillyPuppiez Wrote: Hey guys!

Fellow P-towner here!  So cool to see others here too!  Very nice to have people from where you reside to compare notes about certain doc's, facilities, etc.  So glad I saw this!

Take care,
SP

I am also from the northwest region and once I have enough posts would like to chat.
(11-12-2016, 04:23 AM)whitetailhunter2 Wrote: Im in P-Town as well, west side.  we should all get on each others buddy lists.  Im new to this forum but been on a different one for quite awhile.  Add me to your buddy list, I can't cuz I'm so new!!!

I also don't have enough posts. But I'm on my way. I will add you as soon as I get there. I've made an order from a vendor on this site already. Hoping for the best.
(11-13-2016, 02:55 AM)jwiedenfeld Wrote: Hi white!  Mmj is a medical marijuana.  This is used commonly at the dispensaries...

At least that is what Google tells me.  

Smile

Cheers!

Yes exactly. I use it to "manage" pain due to an arthritic facet joint in my back. Although I whole heartedly believe in the positive effects off MMJ, it has a threshold and my poison appears to be above that. I lost my health insurance and it turns out the "affordable" care act isn't that affordable. 

White, once we get to our 50 posts I will be sure to keepin contact with you.
Whereas we encourage u making friends, we do not encourage exchanging PMs to discuss the vending by former members of MMJ.

It is still a sch 1. Federal laws trump state laws it would seem.

We don't want our PM system used to discuss and/or vend a sch 1.

Other members long ago, made an independent email group to discuss Sch 1's, so that in no way shape nor form will such activities harm this forum, its staff, or other members.

This was a Face to Face discussion for legit doctors. Why must u all bring it back to a sch 1?

For now, LOCKED.