Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello and Hi    I haven't posted in a forum since the old overseas pharmacy or OP some years back ..  Smile
 How People Treat You is Their Karma, How You React is Yours
Well let me welcome you here Nobleone. Big Grin

There are rules and an admin will certainly ask that you absorb them.

Here is hoping you find what you desire...…………………….Folken
Hey thanks yes I did read them twice and they do make sense ,hard part is to not forget........
Welcome. May u find all u need.

The rules, which seem to concern u greatly: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Please don't worry so much. But we do feel the need to protect vendors at all posting levels. And thank God, we got thru the holidays without too much horror.

Five posts in any 24 hr period. When u get to fifty posts, u may PM and do ten posts a day till 150. And then, the sky is the limit.

We segregate vendors into every posting level so u won't be without.

Looking forward to your posts, oh spunky one.

And no one expects u to be perfect. Yet. We shall help you. Tis the noble thing to do.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome, Nobleone. Good luck with your journey.
Welcome Nobleone.  Although I'm new, too, I am finding a wonderful support system here.  There is a vast amount of information if you invest the time to read.  I had many questions, which were promptly answered.  Nice to meet you!
Welcome aboard.
This can be a great resource for anyone. Just as long as they can read and comprehend how things are done around here.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Thank you  
[Image: th?id=OIP.8_CVfdONT3bTVBbyPSmIvAHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]Thank You all