Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiorinal
I am looking for Fiorinal or Fioricet without codeine. I am assuming it is only produced in the U.S. as I have not found any overseas suppliers ( the kind without codeine). If anyone can suggest a legitimate website that is perhaps in the U.S. I will look it up. There are a million online vendors .. and I cannot seem to find any of them on the blacklists but I am sure some of them must be.
I'm sorry, I know there are tons of fioricet sites, but haven't seen fiorinol. I'll keep my eyes peeled for u.

I ordered some.  They were fioricet... I think.... I guess it does not matter...one has aspirin and the other does not.  I am not a heavy drinker so don't really care if tylenol is in it or not. I am not sure what country I ordered from. Just the site that came up first on google...lol. I could not find any reviews for it. 
I was just looking for the kind that did not have codeine in it. I doubt codeine would help my migraines and cluster headaches. Fiorinal/fioricet is a magic bullet. I will report back when i receive them as to whether they are legit or not.  
Thank you very much for responding to my question!
I'll keep an eye out. All I see is fiuoricet.

Received my order today. I don't know if i am allowed to name the company or not. Anyway, they appear to be the same as from my local pharmacy...same imprints. Of course, I won't know if they are legit or not until another migraine hits...which i hope is never. lol.
It is an old conbersation by now, but can any of you guys familiar with Fiorin@l sources can give a s an idea where to find top notch F ? It is best for my cluster migrane and it is so much useful for tooth pain as well. Many net places I agree for F but which one is trusted and worth the try deserves some more conversation here.
ah, nick, i always felt, when i saw how the gvt was tightening up controls years ago, well, at least i can live on soma, and fiorinal. even amazon sold empacod codeine for awhile.

but, now everything is so difficult to obtain.

i do recall that vendors from mex had enormous quantities of this. Good luck. Hope someone knows.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

It is shoking to hear that even Fiorinal is restricted. Oh dear Charon , I must have missed a lot. Years ago it was among the most easy items to find even from legit iop's. I just wanted it for my cluster headaches I get them this time of year and I hate it . Mex vents means for me I have to go to Mex, it would be a nice idea Cancun yes, I would love to be there now on the beatch having tequilas, instead of been buried under the snow here. I am joking of course, Mex guys do not send anything here , I hope a brother here may have a clue for an international ventor for Fiorinal cause I that would save me from a lot af headache.
I know this thread is way old, but I just happend to be looking for Fior.....either the cet or the nal...ones aspirin one is acetametaphine....today...go figure.  Ive dealt with tension type and migraine for years and used to have a script from my military doc for years...Like was said this used to be everywhere back a decade or so ago but seems like I just can't find any from the few reputable vendors I have access to see from here.

Just curious if anyone has any leads here a year and half later?