Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, waiting for approval question
I was accepted into ttm but then was told they mixed me up with being approved for their forums.  I registered through their main site as was suggested by and admin.. Does anyone know how long it takes before they will approve me to use their site? A day? A week?  I was told by the admin that only once per day do they accept new members. Please help if you have any advice. I want to change vendors to ttm from my previous one. I'm very anxious because I've heard so many good things about them. Thank you in advance for any advice- Chickenzillla
(01-26-2016, 09:45 PM)skipper1 Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 09:08 PM)Chickenzilla Wrote: I was accepted into ttm but then was told they mixed me up with being approved for their forums.  I registered through their main site as was suggested by and admin.. Does anyone know how long it takes before they will approve me to use their site? A day? A week?  I was told by the admin that only once per day do they accept new members. Please help if you have any advice. I want to change vendors to ttm from my previous one. I'm very anxious because I've heard so many good things about them. Thank you in advance for any advice- Chickenzillla

It won't take long zilla...I just had to re register the other day, took less then two day's...I don't get the part about being mixed up with forum though..you can't get to the forum without signing into site..

Apparently I went to their forums sections where you have to register separately than from the main site.. It's confusing.. I just really want to use them as my vendor because they have faster shipping times and more items.. I hope I can get in by tonight..
actually they had two forums. the original was private. very low key. few problems.

and then they opened up a secondary forum. let the entire world in.

and that is when troubles began. One witch felt her order was not received quickly enuff and turned them in by demanding her cc remove their charges for fraud.

She had been banned from the private forum cuz she could not keep her mouth shut.

Too bad u did not make it in chicken. U were planning to vend, using ttm products, from US to US and someone turned you in for same.

I would say we miss you but it would be a lie. We hardly knew ye.

But since one of your new clients turned you in to us, I suspect you did not have this vendor thing down.

And knowing ttm, one of the private forum peoples or one whom just loved using them, would have caught on and exposed you.

There may have been a limit on quantities one could buy. Or Owner would have been suspicious by u buying every day to send to your unbeknownst yet clients.

And because of the jackal whom demanded a refund from cc company, and make a big stink, this glorious source for many a year went down. Suddenly to us. In fact a representative from ttm had joined the nite before we saw the arrests in the news. He had no clue.

You with the big mouths whom shared payment methods and might get hissy cuz a product was one u were unused to, started posting bad crap about them on dbg forum. Now they are gone also.

This is why we maintain such strict rules and are not adverse to banning anyone whom will bring unwanted attention to this forum, the members, and, the vendors.

People like you really messed up a great vendor whom was awesome for years. Jackals and fools. Wouldn't it be great to have such a company back again?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

How kind. And yes, we believe the strict rules keep us alive and kicking, so to speak.

Michaelstuff: I find your posts intriguing. You are proving to be a good forum member.

We all like respect here for all.

We take the grief over the rules, but I honestly believe the rules and how we speak in codes really are why we survive.

Nice post.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel