Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Soma (not from India)
would aUK bondbe ok and under radar of customs if coming from said not a hot zone , or random country , I have heard its hard at ca customs
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
Yeah it sucks you can't order from India.  Like Cricket said, the wallace som as from there are definitely good quality.
There are a few vendors in the top five list that do not ship from India. I know they have the generic soma but I don't know which brands they have.
Peace!
How is the pain-o-somas? I've never looked into exactly which manufacturer makes them, but I've seen them for cheap on reliable sites recently. Curious if anyone can provide any feedback as to how they compare to Wallace.

Thanks!
(02-28-2016, 07:00 AM)radishxl Wrote: How is the pain-o-somas? I've never looked into exactly which manufacturer makes them, but I've seen them for cheap on reliable sites recently. Curious if anyone can provide any feedback as to how they compare to Wallace.

Thanks!

I have tried most brands, but always go with Wallace. I've had POS and was not very happy with them. JMO
Wallace ss4u. That's all you need to know!
Appreciate it guys.
(03-03-2016, 02:00 AM)skipper1 Wrote: Just curious any one with experience with "listaflex"?.....Is it comparable to wallace...

I have tried Listaflex and it was just ok to me. I had heard so much about it being the best you can get, but I didn't see anything all that special about it myself. I'll stick with my Wallace which is easier to get anyway.
But, that's my opinion and it might work better for you. Try some and then you will know if it's worth the hassle for you to get. It can be pretty hard to find.

Good luck.
Appreciate the replies everyone.
Suboxone is tough tigger off of but I think most of the problem is mental. You know when you're running low you get anxious and wonder where your next is coming from. Whenever you have them just tell yourself you don't need them. As long as you've got them you'll be ok. Just know they're there if you absolutely need them. I've gone 2 and 3 weeks off of them before just because I know I had them there incase I got sick. You can't do it. Mind over matter.