Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database for LL's
I received 1st LL recently i had made 3 orders in the space of a week the 1st order was the one I got the LL for the other two are from different vendors and areas of the world however i am still waiting on them and they are getting to the point where i'm thinking they're running a little late, however, they were sent regular post and the seized package was sent tracked special. My LL states that anymore and i could face legal action fines prison so i am now concerned somewhat that some sort of list may exist and the other 2 packages may have been intercepted hoping local LE funds and low amounts ordered would mean that this statement is just a scare tactic. I am in a different country to OP so it may be different where you are. I am thinking that going dark domestic is certainly the future as someone said earlier on.
Good luck with the other orders hopefully we're both worrying over nothing.
Letters of interdiction are fairly scarey things. I have seen a copy of a new one in which further usage of online world is to be forbidden.

We have no proof of a LL base. Many of them came to people with dear Sir or Madam. Many did not mention the product therein.

However, for a time, people whom ordered even thirty trams from a TH country, got knocks at their door from DEA trying to get them to testify against vendor.

And, for some of us old timers, it was either rene of colonie ny or Mr. Pink, and one of them made an order. So the vendor shipped. Client still did not receive, vendor reshipped. But, as the vendor had decided, he reshipped once more. and the Federal authorities were at clients door. That is rare though.

we don't know enough about databases yet. But the gvt was very busy this holiday season and did quite a number on many a vendor.

But, if u have real pain, if u are end stage, if u have PTSD, then u must decide: If your medical records and symptoms are severe enough, I do believe a good attorney can explain your issues to a Court/ But it is not worth it for any reason but for absolute need.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

When my L.L came it had what was in it,how many,where it came from,and for me.they gave me a choice,get an atty. and claim my package,to which their would be a DEA hearing,and I would need a DR's to say I needed this med. from another country. or release it to homeland sec. for them to (split between them) I mean destroy. needless to say they took my letter.Vendor had a new one to me a week later. hasn't happened since.knock on wood!
(12-26-2017, 11:29 PM)Charon Wrote: Letters of interdiction are fairly scarey things.  I have seen a copy of a new one in which further usage of online world is to be forbidden.

We have no proof of a LL base.  Many of them came to people with dear Sir or Madam.  Many did not mention the product therein.

However, for a time, people whom ordered even thirty trams from a TH country, got knocks at their door from DEA trying to get them to testify against vendor.

And, for some of us old timers, it was either rene of colonie ny or Mr. Pink, and one of them made an order.  So the vendor shipped.  Client still did not receive, vendor reshipped.  But, as the vendor had decided, he reshipped once more.  and the Federal authorities were at clients  door. That is rare though.

we don't know enough about databases yet. But the gvt was very busy this holiday season and did quite a number on many a vendor.

But, if u have real pain, if u are end stage, if u have PTSD, then u must decide:  If your medical records and symptoms are severe enough, I do believe a good attorney can explain your issues to a Court/  But it is not worth it for any reason but for absolute need.

Good luck.

So this season was a particularly busy one as far as seizures?  That would explain a loss on 6 of 7 magazines. Confused