Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database for LL's
(01-22-2016, 07:34 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 09:09 PM)hooper Wrote: Skipper,
    I hope you're right on the odds being low but after contacting both companies one already started with the reship.  You've got to figure they have a damn good idea when things aren't flowing right.  

Grandote,
    I did the dark web through silk road.  Nothing but a few hundred valium and it was great.  You could pick a foreign or domestic supplier.  I always went domestic and it was flawless until it got shut down.  Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm simply not going to pay a doctor $600 a year plus $500 a year for prefilled syringes.  I can do it myself with pharmaceutical grade test for $120 a year.  I can get everything domestically but it is either not pharmaceutical or it is over priced.  I watched a national geographic show on the customs area of LAX.  It was so easy to see ampules coming through it's scary.  There seems to be a bit more recognition of the opiate situation in the US that it makes me wonder if anything in an ampule is getting flagged.  Whatever the reason it's hard to believe I could be this unlucky.  I'll post when I get the LL's or the packages.

Hooper, just out of curiosity, are you going with the express shipping?  I have been told by a vendor that those packages draw more attention than reg. mail. The only LL I ever got was the 1st. time I went with express shipping. Knock on wood, all of my reg. mail orders have come in with no problems.
It could also be because of where your orders are coming from and if packaging is not good.

I hope everything comes in for you and no more of the dreaded LL's.
Best of luck.

Cricket

Yes it was express shipping with tracking.  I also wonder if checking the tracking number sets off alarms.  It basically is express, goes through customs and then is turned over to usps.  I never put in my email or phone number to send updates on the shipment but I do check it online which would probably lead to my ip address.  I would use a proxy like tor but I've heard that does set off some type of alarm.  Could be misinformation but that is what I do.
This is the equivalent to their database http://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/CBP/Offici...cation.pdf with that being said if you get a controlled delivery you're going to be on some sort of list.

Never had issues with express packs but have 2 right now sitting in customs. Normally out in a day :/
Selfless,
Thanks for the link. Interesting seeing what they are after but I have a hard time believing that is the full list of seizures. If it is the odds of me losing 2 in a 3 day window are so low my address must be tagged. I couldn't find either of my packages in the list and both cities were on your list. I figure I should be getting the letters in the next 3-4 weeks. Appreciate the info.
I would be very surprised if they did not have some sort of searchable database, at least with recent data.
selfless-desires interesting reading.
Glad you enjoyed sudsy. They update that list constantly and some put in the previous and subsequent PDFs. So you have to be diligent and check often to keep proper records for research. Something I'm quite sufficient at these days. There is no rhyme or reason when they inspect. Unless of course there's an operation going on that day. It's completely random. Most everything you get shipped doesn't get checked more than a eye test. Maybe they feel it. The way most packs come they wouldn't be able to put the items back if they opened it regardless of what the contents.

Grandnote hard to say the future is domestic and darkweb. Honestly I think it's more simply sophistication and education of encryption. Sure on a more illicit scale things may swing that way. But I feel the big vendors will simply always be emailers maybe with some darkness tied in. Always found the best in stealth, diversity, price, quality, security and reliability through emailers from any media.

It is all about the network and reshippers are nothing new. Most everyone I already use has a domestic option except for a few iops. They just all cost more. It's all a trade off. Hell it's business.
This is an older thread, but seems like the right place to ask this. I can't get a good fix on whether an addresses is "burned" if a LL is sent to it? If I get a LL, am I more likely to get more if I place more orders from various IOPs (Lets assume that the magazines are sent in a appropriately professional manner). 

Thanks.
So much oversight yet @G Holder allows water pistols to go missing across the border. Sad, sad world we live in.
I just mention this in another thread but I have between 15 and 20 L LS and I have not been flagged by any means whether that be domestic or International, I think they would if they could but they certainly do just not have the resources there are too many people to try and keep track of there may be one FBI agent for every 575,000 people if you're only ordering a couple hundred tabs then they definitely don't have you in the budget for prosecuting. Just don't be ordering things that are making you uncomfortable because you're the only one that will be uncomfortable with it I would keep it add a couple hundred at best and if you feel like ordering more than that then split it up into a couple packages.
(01-20-2016, 03:33 PM)Grandote Wrote: The future is ordering through the dark net from a domestic supplier. Then no worries about LL's or customs. I haven't ordered anything sketchy from overseas in quite a while and have not had a bit of trouble. I think they are cracking down even more which is why we have to be ahead of the curve
Completely agree, with the future only getting tighter restrictions, it is apparent that we will have to avoid certain types of shipping for 90 percent success rate. Although i think it is a bit far off, the millions of packages coming thru daily will still make it difficult to intercept many of them. It’s aleays a risky venture when you are on this side.